Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Cheap Ticket For Wednesday.

Ugh, so yesterday I missioned up to the Walkers to buy some ticket miles from where I normally sit in C, cost me £14 and this morning I've been offered the season ticket of a mate of my old man. IE, right next to my old man.

So I'm lumbered with a ticket for C block that I don't want.

Now given that it looks like the game's going to sell out and given that I'm happy to lose it for slightly cheaper than I bought it, I'm happy to offer out to anyone on here that might want it (for a little compensation :unsure: ) It's an under-22 ticket on the back row of, er, either C2 or C1 and if anyone's interested send me a PM.

Well spotted LWICD.

Ugh, so yesterday I missioned up to the Walkers to buy some ticket miles from where I normally sit in C, cost me £14 and this morning I've been offered the season ticket of a mate of my old man. IE, right next to my old man.

So I'm lumbered with a ticket for C block that I don't want.

Now given that it looks like the game's going to sell out and given that I'm happy to lose it for slightly cheaper than I bought it, I'm happy to offer out to anyone on here that might want it (for a little compensation :unsure: ) It's an under-22 ticket on the back row of, er, either C2 or C1 and if anyone's interested send me a PM.

Take it back to the ticket office for a refund?

Why on earth would you want to leave the mighty C2?

I'll be in C2. This one's further back, on the boarder between C1 and C2.

And er, about a tenner'd probably do it. I don't think that's that extortionate considering I just paid fifteen. :whistle:

Archived