Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haydos

Anyone had any luck with one of these fake kits?

I want to get this seasons kit framed with this weeks newspapers but obviously official ones are sold out.

I saw in some threads people had ordered some fake ones? Is there a reliable site for this and have they been decent enough?

Aliexpress worked for me when buying the third strip. Free P&P and cost me about 8 quid. You can upgrade to get names printed on the back and the Prem badges if you want to as well for a little bit extra.

One slight issue is that the collar is a slightly faded blue compared to the real shirt.

got my lads from aliexpress the home one plain with no name as one person who ordered one asked for vardy and when it came it said wardy lol 

anyways it came and its pretty damn good and prob only a real city fan would know how to spot it was fake as the gold collar is not as thick as the original 

got my lads from aliexpress the home one plain with no name as one person who ordered one asked for vardy and when it came it said wardy lol

anyways it came and its pretty damn good and prob only a real city fan would know how to spot it was fake as the gold collar is not as thick as the original 

Gold collar isn't as thick and the proportions of the King Power text in the front are slightly off, as well as the blue colour being slightly off. But for 10 quid, they're quite good.

Aliexpress worked for me when buying the third strip. Free P&P and cost me about 8 quid. You can upgrade to get names printed on the back and the Prem badges if you want to as well for a little bit extra.

One slight issue is that the collar is a slightly faded blue compared to the real shirt.

Not to fussed about names or badge as its going in a frame. I'll see how others have got on as well. cheers pal!

Gold collar isn't as thick and the proportions of the King Power text in the front are slightly off, as well as the blue colour being slightly off. But for 10 quid, there's quite good.

Cheers lads, doesn't sound too bad for a tenner and it'll be stuffed in a frame anyway.

An Ali express one (coughs) that I have seen... Seemed like the shade of blue was little light...

Maybe ok for the beach, but, I doubt (coughs) the owner would wear it around the city...!

An Ali express one (coughs) that I have seen... Seemed like the shade of blue was little light...

Maybe ok for the beach, but, I doubt (coughs) the owner would wear it around the city...!

Nine quid delivered. Blue indeed a little light. But nine quid delivered !!

Theres noticeable differences between the real 1s and the fake 1s, if you're going to frame 1 personally I'd get 1 of next seasons instead with Champions badges I think would be a much better idea to do it with. Hopefully this picture will give you an idea how different they are

Screen_Shot_2016_05_04_at_17_30_52.png

i bought it from ebay. with name & number printed ( 9 VARDY) and Premier leage badges. the colour is light blue..not dark blue as original one.  it is made in thailand. i heard that White kit seems better quality than home kit when we compare with originals.

Archived