Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Milburn

lol

Yeah it was good :thumbup:

Would have been nice if they'd have played some more of their better ones though e.g. Lipstick Licking, Showroom, Roll Out The Barrell etc...

And no encore?! :o

I lost you man!!

1st song I was pushed right over to the right side and it was goodbye lol

Best song for me was What you could've won, awesome

Also their new album seemed a little slower probably just aswell really any more of that and I'd have collapsed!

Agreed about the other songs too, would have loved to hear them as no one knew the words to any of the new ones, still a great gig though and thats coming from my full time gig going mate, boy they have high standards!

I lost you man!!

1st song I was pushed right over to the right side and it was goodbye lol

Best song for me was What you could've won, awesome

Also their new album seemed a little slower probably just aswell really any more of that and I'd have collapsed!

Agreed about the other songs too, would have loved to hear them as no one knew the words to any of the new ones, still a great gig though and thats coming from my full time gig going mate, boy they have high standards!

Yeh was a quality gig I thought, would have joined you lot lot in the mosh pit if I didn't have a chock off scab on my shin I didn't want kicking off lol

Closeeeeee youurrrr eyeeessss and counttt to tennnnn.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Greaaaat gig last night at Norwich. The Metros were supporting and they were really impressive.

Was disapointed they didnt play Lipstick Licking or Cheshire Cat though,but a great night all the same. :cool:

They never do lipstick licking! Not when ive saw them anyway :(

They played Cheshire Cat Smile at Lboro the other night though :) Plus Tubes and Rocket turned up and i managed to get a drum stick from the band. :thumbup:

They never do lipstick licking! Not when ive saw them anyway :(

They played Cheshire Cat Smile at Lboro the other night though :) Plus Tubes and Rocket turned up and i managed to get a drum stick from the band. :thumbup:

How long were they on for the other night?

Didnt seem they were even on a hour last night. :(

• 11 months later...

I know this band has split up and stuff but i remember you guys talking them up a while ago and said i would download there album and i finally got down to downloading Well, Well, Well and all i can say is wow quality album.

Any one can link me up to there 2nd album i would be very grateful

I know this band has split up and stuff but i remember you guys talking them up a while ago and said i would download there album and i finally got down to downloading Well, Well, Well and all i can say is wow quality album.

Any one can link me up to there 2nd album i would be very grateful

Try a bit of the backhanded compliments as well. Its basically a couple of guys from Milburn. Have seen them live already, quality band.

Took me a while to get into them though. Give them time.

Link

Which Milburn songs have you heard then?

MY favourites are:

Let me go

What you could have won :wub:

Count to 10

Well Well Well

Blow your Whistle

I never used to like these that much, there deffo one of my fave bands now. Shame I never got to see them live and never will, as it looks amazing

Archived