Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
flintshirefox

North East Wales / West Cheshire / Wirral Foxes?

Anyone out there in these areas?

I know there is one guy in Ruthin and another in Wrexham who are FoxesTalk members, but if anyone is interested there are three of us in Mold who are planning to watch some of the forthcoming live games in the pub in Mold. I come from Lutterworth originally, Phil is from Wigston....I'm not sure yet where Tony hails from but I know he's a genuine fan and not a 2016 Glory Hunter!

Just let me know - it would make the atmosphere a lot better with a few more of us, though Phil will be at the Southampton match, and I will be at the Everton match and with an outside chance of a ticket for Old Trafford!

Cheers

Chris

Hello. I'm from Wrexham, well ruabon so it might be me you're referring to as I met the lad from Ruthin towards the end of last season (I stand in sk1). There is also another season ticket holder down the city in my village. I was born in enderby but have lived most of my 38 years in Cheshire and for the last 8 years north wales. It's a good idea but I'll be at the home games and have plans for the majority of away games, Tenerife for Sunderland as its my stag do. Good to hear there's a number of city supporters close by. Amazing how many are about flying the very proud flag. However if one person suggests I've only just started doing the 230 mile round trips they are getting a slap! Up the city

Hello. I'm from Wrexham, well ruabon so it might be me you're referring to as I met the lad from Ruthin towards the end of last season (I stand in sk1). There is also another season ticket holder down the city in my village. I was born in enderby but have lived most of my 38 years in Cheshire and for the last 8 years north wales. It's a good idea but I'll be at the home games and have plans for the majority of away games, Tenerife for Sunderland as its my stag do. Good to hear there's a number of city supporters close by. Amazing how many are about flying the very proud flag. However if one person suggests I've only just started doing the 230 mile round trips they are getting a slap! Up the city

Bet you have only started supporting Leicester since December.

There are about 12 of us from Rhyl/Prestatyn some season ticket holders and a few members

Nice one. It would be good to arrange to meet up sometime. That's impressive - season ticket holders in Rhyl and Prestatyn.

There was a guy working at Flint leisure centre when my sons were learning to swim - he was a season ticket holder who used to take the swimming lessons in his City kit!

I had a season ticket until 1998, a year after I'd moved up to North Wales. It proved to much of a commitment so I've been a member since then.

Up the city!

• 2 weeks later...

Am near Middlewich myself so miles away from you lot! Going to have to risk a local pub even tho highly likely to be full of united fans...could watch at home of course but what if we win it??? Cant celebrate at home with the man city supporter OH and the cat

• 3 months later...
On 28/04/2016 at 02:23, DJMadness29 said:

I'm in Wrexham. Anyone local got any plans for Sunday? Would be good to get some of us together to potentially get crowned Champs.

I wish I was there with you, unfortunately I'm in new York and those so called bad ass LCFC fans aren't even turning up to there so called designated bar to watch the game

• 2 weeks later...

Archived