Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hercules74

2 Community Shield Tickets for SALE

I Will have 2 tickets to SELL for the Community Shield soon,won them in a comp.Apparently they are sending them out, so I can let you know where the seats are when I know.I only use Pay Pal for payments and I'll send tickets out by Recorded Delivery,unless you live in Walsall and can collect.

Like I keep saying I don't know the face value yet

You mean you've bought the lowest price tickets, and now you're gonna sell them at a higher cost, pretending not to know the value and then all of a sudden you'll announce that they're the lowest price tickets...

**** off

You mean you've bought the lowest price tickets, and now you're gonna sell them at a higher cost, pretending not to know the value and then all of a sudden you'll announce that they're the lowest price tickets...

**** off

I won them in a competition D...head

I have 2 Leicester tickets to SELL for the Community Shield..won them in a comp.Apparently they are sending them out, so I can let you know where the seats are when I know.I only use Pay Pal for payments and I'll send tickets out by Recorded Delivery,unless you live in Walsall and can collect.

Archived