Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Little Charlton questionaire for someone to fill out

THE QUESTIONAIRE:

ABOUT YOU:

Your Name:

Your websites address:

How long have you been a fan of your team?

What drew you to them?

Who is your favourite first team player at the moment?

============================

ABOUT YOUR TEAM:

How do you rate your chances this season?

What will represent a successful season in most of the fans' opinions?

Who have you signed during the summer?

Of the players you have sold, who will be the biggest loss to the team?

What formation/tactics will be favoured?

What's been your best moment as a fan to your team?

And your worst?

YOUR VIEWS ON CHARLTON:

What do you think of Charlton's chances this season?

Which Charlton players do you rate?

What's your general impression of Charlton as a club?

YOUR VIEWS ON THE CHAMPIONSHIP

Who do you think will finish first, second and third in the league this season?

And who do you think will be relegated?

If money was no object, who would you most like to sign?

ABOUT YOU:

Your Name: Nationwider

Your websites address: http://www.foxestalk.co.uk

How long have you been a fan of your team? Ever since I can remember, which would be roughly 25-30 years.

What drew you to them? I was born there.

Who is your favourite first team player at the moment? Excluding new signings, Hume or Wesolowski.

ABOUT YOUR TEAM:

How do you rate your chances this season? Fair

What will represent a successful season in most of the fans' opinions? A whiff of the play-offs - and plenty of home wins.

Who have you signed during the summer? Who haven't we signed? DJ Campbell, N'Gotty, Clemence and Kishishev would be the most recognisable names.

Of the players you have sold, who will be the biggest loss to the team? Absolutely none of them.

What formation/tactics will be favoured? Probably 4-4-2, I think the tactics will be all over the shop, depending on which side of the bed Martin Allen gets out of.

What's been your best moment as a fan to your team? Winning two major trophies - 1997 and 2000 League Cups. Real bona fide silverware.

And your worst? The indignity of administration, and losing an FA Cup QF at home to Wycombe Sodding Wanderers

YOUR VIEWS ON CHARLTON:

What do you think of Charlton's chances this season? Very bright

Which Charlton players do you rate? Matt Holland obviously. Although Thatcher and Bent did a good job for us a few years back.

What's your general impression of Charlton as a club? I like Charlton. Friendly, unpretentious. A fan's club.

Who do you think will finish first, second and third in the league this season? Charlton, Watford and maybe Wolves, but not necessarily in that order.

And who do you think will be relegated? Barnsley and Blackpool will have their work cut out to avoid the drop.

If money was no object, who would you most like to sign? I'd plough £100,000,000 into a time machine and re-sign an 18 year-old Gary Lineker.

ABOUT YOU:

Your Name: Kidder_wolf

Your websites address: http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=2

How long have you been a fan of your team? 14 years (since i was 7)

What drew you to them? my dad

Who is your favourite first team player at the moment? Michael Kightly

ABOUT YOUR TEAM:

How do you rate your chances this season? Play offs

What will represent a successful season in most of the fans' opinions? Play off final

Who have you signed during the summer? G. Stack, M. Jarvis, F. Eastwood, D. Ward, M. Gray, S. Elliott

Of the players you have sold, who will be the biggest loss to the team? M. McIndoe (still no great loss)

What formation/tactics will be favoured? 4-4-2 with Keogh and Eastwood up front

What's been your best moment as a fan to your team? Play off finel win v sheff utd or the greatest ever comeback in penalty shoot out history when we beat sheff wed 4-3 despite being 3-0 down in the shoot out

And your worst? Giving away a 11 point lead at the top of the championship to west brom and then going on to lose to norwich in the play offs

YOUR VIEWS ON CHARLTON: nice family club

What do you think of Charlton's chances this season? promoted

Which Charlton players do you rate? the defender you bought from sheff wed.

What's your general impression of Charlton as a club? average premiership side

Who do you think will finish first, second and third in the league this season? charlton, sheff utd, wolves

And who do you think will be relegated? blackpool, scunny, colchester

If money was no object, who would you most like to sign? L. Messi

THE QUESTIONAIRE:

ABOUT YOU:

Your Name: TheBlinding

Your websites address: N/A

How long have you been a fan of your team? 12 years

What drew you to them? My Dad took my down and the atmosphere at Filbert Street got me hooked

Who is your favourite first team player at the moment? James Wesolowski (I would get him on the back of my shirt but it would cost a fortune :D )

ABOUT YOUR TEAM:

How do you rate your chances this season? We should do well, if we get a few more good players in we could sneak play-offs

What will represent a successful season in most of the fans' opinions? Top half would be fine for me

Who have you signed during the summer? Someone else would have posted them

Of the players you have sold, who will be the biggest loss to the team? Nils Eric Johansson probably, we could do with a left back.

What formation/tactics will be favoured? 4-4-2

What's been your best moment as a fan to your team? 1996 Play-Off Final, Super Stevie Claridge

And your worst? Probably last season after we lost to Norwich, I honestly thought we would be relegated after that result

YOUR VIEWS ON CHARLTON:

What do you think of Charlton's chances this season? Should get promotion

Which Charlton players do you rate? Varney, Bougherra, Holland, Thomas. Good manager too

What's your general impression of Charlton as a club? Bit boring

Who do you think will finish first, second and third in the league this season? WBA, Charlton and Sheff Utd. Not sure what order though

And who do you think will be relegated? Scunny, Barnsley, Colchester

If money was no object, who would you most like to sign?

Steven Gerrard

Your Name:

Your websites address: Stevo

How long have you been a fan of your team? Thriteen years

What drew you to them? My dad has been a lifelong supporter, he took me to a game in 1994 and i have been hooked.

Who is your favourite first team player at the moment? Hume

ABOUT YOUR TEAM:

How do you rate your chances this season? Possible play-off position, although top ten would be a good season.

What will represent a successful season in most of the fans' opinions? Top ten for the realists.

Who have you signed during the summer? Twelve players, Clemence probably being the best signing.

Of the players you have sold, who will be the biggest loss to the team? None, they were all crap.

What formation/tactics will be favoured? 4-4-2

What's been your best moment as a fan to your team? 94 play-off final, 96 play-off final, 97 league cup win, 00 league cup win, 03 promotion.

And your worst? Relegation twice, losing league cup final in 99, administration, Denis Wise.

YOUR VIEWS ON CHARLTON:

What do you think of Charlton's chances this season? Top two

Which Charlton players do you rate? You've got a good squad. The best players are probably Holland and Thatcher.

What's your general impression of Charlton as a club? Decent family club.

Who do you think will finish first, second and third in the league this season? Wolves, Charlton and Sheff United.

And who do you think will be relegated? S****horpe, Blackpool and Barnsley.

If money was no object, who would you most like to sign? Wayne Rooney.

ABOUT YOU:

Your Name: Daggers Daggerinho McDagenham

Your websites address: http://www.bigandbouncy.co.uk

How long have you been a fan of your team? Since Div.2 and the mighty Jock Wallace

What drew you to them? Born in Kirkby Muxloe Maternity Home

Who is your favourite first team player at the moment? Clemence and The Sappletizer

ABOUT YOUR TEAM:

How do you rate your chances this season? Top 12, no more

What will represent a successful season in most of the fans' opinions? Most FTers seem to think we are dead certs for promotion...there's going to be tears before bedtime

Who have you signed during the summer? A Dirty Dozen of which only two seem to combine the key facet of fitness with the key skill of ability ~ the other 10 are yet to be convincing

Of the players you have sold, who will be the biggest loss to the team? McCarthy - he took the Book On Pointing with him...who the hell is going to point now? Huh? Huh?

What formation/tactics will be favoured? Pre-season has been a big bluff...I'm expecting a defensive 5-4-1 every game

What's been your best moment as a fan to your team? Promotion from Div.II - stuff is better when you're a kid - and Mady's press conference upon taking over...I cried.

And your worst? Administration and the slow lingering death until Mandy took over

YOUR VIEWS ON CHARLTON:

What do you think of Charlton's chances this season? If you don't go up (as a result of being so much richer than us now) I'll be amazed

Which Charlton players do you rate? Todorov is going to bang a few in

What's your general impression of Charlton as a club? A Championship side that has punched above its weight recently...and Charlton is a shite part of London

Who do you think will finish first, second and third in the league this season? Charlton, Sheffield and Wolves will be there

And who do you think will be relegated? I'd like to see Sherringham do nothing but pocket money at Colchester as they slide back to Div.IV

If money was no object, who would you most like to sign? Tevez

THE QUESTIONAIRE:

ABOUT YOU:

Your Name: James (TPH)

Your websites address: This one. Foxestalk.

How long have you been a fan of your team? I'm 23 and have supported LCFC since I can remember.

What drew you to them? Family ties. Parents born in Leicester. I was born in Maidstone.

Who is your favourite first team player at the moment? Matty Fryatt, although I can see me becoming a big fan of Kishishev/Clemence/Weso this season, depending on which of those 3 keeps fit/gets selected as we might actually compete in the middle this year.

ABOUT YOUR TEAM:

How do you rate your chances this season? We need to keep our key men fit. We have a decent spine. The flanks are a bit of an unknown with the hot-and-cold Porter, inexperienced Mattock, untried Ka'abi and then a number of players who might play on the 'wrong' side. Realistically, I think we'll finish about 9th. I'd love us to sneak in to the play offs mind.

What will represent a successful season in most of the fans' opinions? Hard to say - a lot of people seem to think we're going straight up. Can't help but feel they haven't checked out the squads of other promotion candidates. Could all change as Milan has claimed he wants to spend more over the next month or 2, so we'll see.

Who have you signed during the summer? 12 players. Most major of which being Ka'abi, DJ Campbell, Kishishev, Clemence, N'Gotty and Chambers in terms of first team football, I'd have thought.

Of the players you have sold, who will be the biggest loss to the team? No one who has left will be missed. McCarthy was a liability (good luck with him!). I'll be slightly dissappointed if Hughes does move on - but then again, can't see him getting much of a look in now.

What formation/tactics will be favoured? It'll be an MA, up'n'at'em 4-4-2 with a combative midfield and hopefully plenty of energy up front.

What's been your best moment as a fan to your team? My best moment was probably the play off final victory over Derby (although wasn't there).

And your worst? Administration without a doubt. A close second is losing to Swindon in p/o final after coming back from 3-0 down. Special mention must go to MA's premiership side for throwing away countless points in the closing stages of games we should have got points from.

YOUR VIEWS ON CHARLTON:

What do you think of Charlton's chances this season? Pretty good but I don't think you've signed particularly wisely. McCarthy stands out as a poor signing. Having said that, your squad is better than ours.

Which Charlton players do you rate? Amdy Faye, Ben Thatcher, Marcus Bent (can we have him back?), Darren Ambrose, Luke Varney (off the top of my head) - Reid might be okay in this division too, although isn't a premiership player.

What's your general impression of Charlton as a club? Well run family club. Just know a lot of people unfortunately who support Charlton and most of them are idiots.

Who do you think will finish first, second and third in the league this season? I think you lot (CAFC) and Wolves will do well. There will be quite a few in the mix for the other promotion spot, it's a fairly strong division.

And who do you think will be relegated? Barnsley will drop I reckon. S****horpe, Blackpool, QPR and Hull to struggle.

If money was no object, who would you most like to sign? Giggsy!

THE QUESTIONAIRE:

ABOUT YOU:

Your Name: Harry Plopper

Your websites address: N/A

How long have you been a fan of your team? all my life

What drew you to them? being my hometown club

Who is your favourite first team player at the moment? hume

ABOUT YOUR TEAM:

How do you rate your chances this season? fair

What will represent a successful season in most of the fans' opinions? top half

Who have you signed during the summer? campbell, n'gotty, clemence, kishishev etc.

Of the players you have sold, who will be the biggest loss to the team? nils

What formation/tactics will be favoured? probably 4-4-2

What's been your best moment as a fan to your team? being at preston last season made me proud to be leicester fan, well done to everyone who was there :worship:

And your worst? losing to wolves 4-3 when 3-0 up at half time

YOUR VIEWS ON CHARLTON:

What do you think of Charlton's chances this season? play-offs

Which Charlton players do you rate? varney, holland

What's your general impression of Charlton as a club? indifferent

Who do you think will finish first, second and third in the league this season? west brom,southampton,wolves (not in that order)

And who do you think will be relegated? burnley s****horpe hull

If money was no object, who would you most like to sign? a bloody good left back

Archived