Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
izzetafox?

Real Madrid Ticket requests/offers in here

Hi All,

Bit of a long shot but just wondered if anyone had 1 spare ticket for Real Madrid??.....we were supposed to be having visitors this weekend so didnt get a ticket but they have just this morning cancelled on us and now im really annoyed because i have missed out on tickets for Saturday!!......

Hope you can help!!

Holly

Or you could try and win one

Win tickets to the Leicester City vs Real Madrid game by sharing a ‘winning’ moment

Upload a photo of a ‘winning’ moment - and you could win a pair of tickets to the Leicester City vs Real Madrid game on July 30th.

The user with the most votes wins - so don’t forget to ask your friends to vote. Good luck!

‘Winning’ moments could be : Good times with friends and family, great time at a gig, scoring a goal, getting a top mark...use your imagination!

Your phone number is required so that we can contact the winners. You will not be contacted with any npower promotion material.

http://www.facebook.com/npowerfootballleague?sk=app_79458893817

Thanks, I'll get thinking!,

Or you could try and win one

Win tickets to the Leicester City vs Real Madrid game by sharing a ‘winning’ moment

Upload a photo of a ‘winning’ moment - and you could win a pair of tickets to the Leicester City vs Real Madrid game on July 30th.

The user with the most votes wins - so don’t forget to ask your friends to vote. Good luck!

‘Winning’ moments could be : Good times with friends and family, great time at a gig, scoring a goal, getting a top mark...use your imagination!

Your phone number is required so that we can contact the winners. You will not be contacted with any npower promotion material.

http://www.facebook.com/npowerfootballleague?sk=app_79458893817

Got One adult ticket and kid one spare sat together in the visitors end of the ground. Personal message me your number if you want the tickets. will take a preference if you are a leicester fan as they were originally intended for leicester fans.

spelt originally wrong...sorry

OK, my friend has one in the Kop, 5 rows from the front. PM me for his phone number. He has told me to put 'name your price' on here, so don't shoot the messenger. (i think if you offer a tenner extra he'd be happy) I'd like to point out he didn't buy it as a tout, he has been let down by someone and all our friends who wanted one already have one.

edit- if you're that way inclined he lives in Coalville so you could pick it up off him before the day so you know you're sorted. If not you'd have to meet outside the ground.

Leicester fans only please!!

My battery on the laptop is almost dead and can't see whether I have any PMs when posting via my mobile so when this does die I'll just post either his mobile number or my mobile number on here, then if anyone does actually want it they can call. If you do decide you want to collect from his house, he's in all hours of the day as he's broke his leg haha

Due to illness, I have one spare ticket. Although it is a 'Senior'ticket, I have contacted the Ticket office and they will be happy to validateit for one Adult if appropriate.

I would feel very guilty if I didn't give someone else theopportunity to take advantage of this ticket and I invite anyone interested toPM or e-mail me via this message board and I will either choose or draw namesfrom a hat!

An explanation as to why they haven't already got a ticket!,how long they have been an out and out City fan and why would be interesting. Contactdetails also please.

The downside is the face value of the ticket is £30.Strictly cash only.

They must be a registered member of FoxesTalk or Bentley'sRoof – disclose Username.

They will have to sit next to me

They will have to wait till late Saturday afternoon beforethey get the ticket because I'm coming down on the train from Stockport.

The upside is that the seats are Block B2, Row G, about onthe half-way line!

Right, having said that, I'll wait a couple of days to seewho. If anyone, is interested.

Genuine Leicester fans only.

Stocky

Need an adult ticket for a mate who has been promised a ticket. Only just found out that the ticket for him has been given to my brother by my dad, he is 81 and has completely forgotten that I had the ticket for a mate. I am now faced with having to tell him that he can not now go to the game.

If anyone can help please drop me a message and I'll arrange where and what time to meet on Saturday to collect the ticket and give you the cash

I woud love to pay a reasonable price for 2 adult and 1 under 12 tickets. The reason i couldnt buy one before is i was made redundant 4 weeks ago and coudnt afford it but now i have a new job and can. I am a genuine season ticket holder. Could anyone that can help pm me asap, cash is waiting. Thanks.

Re: Spare ticket

Having already received several requests via e-mails etc, infairness to all who have shown an interest, so you know where you are up to, Ihave to say that I have now offered my spare ticket to a fan who is registeredwith both FoxesTalk and Bentley’s Roof.

I hope that most if not all of those who are still hopingfor tickets, do eventually succeed. There are a few members on FoxesTalk whohave posted that they have spare tickets still available.

For my part, I am happy in the knowledge that at least onemore long-standing City fan is now able to attend the match.

For the record, I gave prime consideration to those fans whorequested the ticket for themselves rather than a friend or mate.

And on principle, I had no intention of asking any more ofthe face-value of the ticket. We pay out a small fortune to watch Leicesterover the season and each successive season and I have no wish to profit fromother fans who have been for whatever reason, disadvantaged.

Cheers

Stocky

Archived