Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Just feels like a complete lost cause. Such a nothing footballer
  2. Well done Sideshow. You've certainly shown us
  3. I'll forgive it as it's the first game and under unusual circumstances but we have to be much better than that. The first half was unacceptable
  4. This fooking club!
  5. it had to be didn't it
  6. Monga and Mongy on
  7. The grace and elegance
  8. Just about as bad as it could possibly be
  9. Disgraceful half from all concerned. Starting lineup wank, attitude wank and the same old shitty performances. Hate them
  10. Vestegaard needs bolting like a knackered horse
  11. He's 45 minutes in for christ sake Some of us don't always think the manager is the biggest problem with this club
  12. I'm backing Cifuentes but that starting lineup obviously ain't it. Vestegaard and Soumare should never wear the shirt again. Feels like I've been saying the same thing for years
  13. Top or Rudkin with any luck
  14. The sad thing is this is us now and there's **** all we can do about it
  15. It's as if they're constantly looking for new ways to embarrass us
  16. Any spark of optimism I had for this season has quickly vanished. Sham of a club
  17. just fold the club. I can't take the embarrassment anymore
  18. You're watching premier league year's I think mate
  19. Unlike us to look lost and disjointed
  20. Class from our fans tbf
  21. Great start lads
  22. Incredible gesture from United lending them Bruno Fernandes for the day
  23. Maresca also had far more options and resources at his disposal
  24. Yeah Huddersfield away should be a belter I'll get my coat
×
×
  • Create New...