Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Absolutely baffling. Footballs absolutely shit nowadays
  2. Has to be a red for Tarkovski
  3. Really hope this has a massively detrimental affect on the careers of all involved. They're not professionals
  4. Shocking negativity! Call yourself a fan?
  5. I want every single one of them gone
  6. I despise them
  7. I'm just ashamed, embarrassed and disgusted by us. Never felt so disconnected from the club
  8. Thanks for asking. We've got a curry and I might wash it down with some bleach I found under the sink
  9. That's about as depressing as our season
  10. The media team photoshopped out the Pistol
  11. Genius team selection
  12. That's brilliant thanks, will give it a go
  13. Serves you right for wearing those shin pads
  14. Arsenal playing on whilst Gabriel is injured and then when they finally lose it demanding Fulham put it out. Can't stand these pricks and their bellend manager
  15. Are Arsenal playing against Harchester United tonight?
  16. Started having daily 60ml shots of a turmeric drink as I keep picking up colds and bugs and generally feeling lethargic. After 4 days I already feel like I have more energy and feel sharper. Anybody else use this?
  17. It's like we're their bigger brother who got a masters degree and got an amazing job only to fall into a pit of drink, drugs and women and lose it all. Now little bro (forest) have finally scraped a BTEC national diploma in food hygiene and for once in their sorry little lives they're momentarily the favourite child
  18. Burnley have only conceded 11 goals all season so far
  19. Coventry get battered everywhere they go... Although we'd almost certainly lose to these
  20. Hell of a free kick from Hamer
  21. Yeah it's the best thing on Athletico mince
  22. Love that Bob hit him with the Peter Beardsley jokes to win it
  23. Are they releasing both episodes tomorrow?
  24. That feels a tad generous
×
×
  • Create New...