Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. I wouldn't do it to the kid. Could ruin his confidence when his teammates are jogging around him
  2. The marking is an absolute disgrace. But yeah it's negative to claim they're championship level players
  3. You couldn't make it up
  4. He looks about 5ft 7
  5. Hope whatever it is isn't serious. Couldn't pick a worse injury to have
  6. Oh ****! What on earth has happened?
  7. What have I said that isn't true? Other than the players I've mentioned who's performing well for us?
  8. That squad had loads more about it imo. I'm not even really criticising them as I expected nothing today but it'd be disingenuous to claim we should be doing any better
  9. What's funny? Barring Mads, Buanonotte, Bilal and Vardy whose premier league quality?
  10. This is a championship squad overall
  11. There's zero control in the midfield and we already know how bad our back 4 are. Thank god for Mads
  12. Was always gonna be a tall order today. Frustrating to watch but expected
  13. Defending is still woeful
  14. Mads is unreal
  15. Positive start
  16. Excluding yourself?
  17. Think it's gonna be a real talk order to get anything today with the injuries we have. I think the manner we go about it in is the main thing today 3-1 Newcastle with an inevitable Barnes goal
  18. Even more reasons to not shop at Morrisons
  19. He's virtually every Leicester fans greatest ever player in the clubs history but what's the likelihood of him being surpassed in our lifetime? I'm 35 and can't imagine witnessing somebody do more for us
  20. Genuinely feel like we're in good hands with Ruud
  21. You'd think they'd wanna give a new manager the Ipswich and Leicester fixtures as a nice start
  22. Ah so he doesn't fit in with all the brain boxes we have in the squad?
  23. It'd be nice if he makes a career for himself here but at the very least it'd be good to get some decent money for him. Championship clubs will pay good money for a proven goalscorer
  24. Yeah there are definitely examples of it working but on the whole I think they're exceptions to the rule. And Liverpool were very patient with Klopp for the first few years, same with United with Fergie if I remember correctly (might be wrong)
×
×
  • Create New...