Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. See it out until half time
  2. At the very least we're giving ourselves a chance of survival now
  3. I still feel like Ndidi and Soumare is overkill
  4. We need to play Mavs into form. Mcateer's a hard worker but doesn't have the pace of trickery to beat his man
  5. Maybe but I reckon Amorim will get a couple of years at least
  6. A bit open there. Overall look quite controlled
  7. Not getting carried away but how refreshing is this to see us looking like we have a game plan
  8. Johan Cruyff dislikes this post
  9. We actually have patterns of play!
  10. Come on just give us that
  11. Well he certainly looks lik........no I'm better than that
  12. Absolutely. With the squad we have he's up against it for sure. But it's all about our intent and being able to see that we're actually being coached
  13. I'm picking up what you're putting down
  14. That's a real shame although I'm not sure anyone could come in and keep them up
  15. Not sure we'll get anything from this today but strangely looking forward to it. Just wanna see us move even further away from Cooperball and see what ideas Ruud has form this squad. Brighton will be far more clinical than West Ham though so we can't give up as many chances as we did
  16. I don't even think there's too much of an attitude problem at United. Just don't think they're any good
  17. They had a great manager to be fair
  18. Beerstro14 steak house. Also pay for the hop on bus service, well worth the money. Have a great time
  19. What an embarrassment
  20. Seems like a genuinely decent guy too. Brentford are lucky to have him
  21. They're miles off it. Will take 3 to 4 years just to be in the mix for the top 4 imo. And that's if they start to make the right decisions. Too many rotten apples in that side
  22. Yeah fair enough. Just made it sound like there was little hope
  23. I might have a lil pump later
  24. Fantastic news. I feared the worst to be honest Awful initial statement from West ham
×
×
  • Create New...