Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Coastal erosion? Be attacked by seagulls? Invaded by pirates?
  2. He's far too good for them
  3. I think you're arguing the same point as me mate
  4. I agree. I think a good indicator of a managers tenure is the way he leaves the club for the next manager That's why I never criticise the job Puel did here
  5. Also known as any Leicester fan with any sense
  6. A message to you Ruudy
  7. He'd stand a better chance than Édouard and I'm not even joking
  8. I'm kind of like that Was expecting another few months of Cooper ball so anything other than is quite exciting
  9. I honestly don't know who I want but I won't complain as I said anyone but Cooper
  10. https://www.facebook.com/share/v/15Xxu8jHXN/ Had this come up on my Facebook memories. Absolute classic
  11. Yep. Tell everyone you know
  12. They don't call him gamble for nothing
  13. Can you take this speculation elsewhere please. This is now the Jon Rudkin out thread
  14. Would you rather be an arsed faced weasel or a weasel faced arse?
  15. Unless it's homophobic I don't see how he could be banned but who knows
  16. What could he possibly have said to warrant a ban
  17. There's nothing quite like Foxestalk when we're in the hunt for a new manager. People putting their accounts on the line
  18. I'm gonna give it half an hour and then the pitchforks are coming out
  19. You're a brave man if you're making that up
  20. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for Rudkin and Whelan. I've been critical of Top but it sounds like he's finally growing some balls
  21. Arsenal fans are a different breed
  22. A big Wes, Vardy, Kasper dream team
  23. I'm baffled. And Newcastle didn't really kick up much of a fuss once it wasn't given. Really strange
  24. That has to be a penalty
  25. Hitting form just in time to play us
×
×
  • Create New...