Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Sack Cooper and we'll make it I swear
  2. You was saying.....
  3. That's O'Neill gone
  4. 27 would've been enough to stay up last season. Don't think it'll be much more than that this season. Gonna say 31/32
  5. Wolves accrued 2 points after 9 games, no way do they get that many
  6. This second half has been excellent
  7. That's not great for us with Southampton winning earlier too. Could've done with Wolves continuing their form
  8. These two are bigger basket cases than us
  9. Garbage footballer. Gerrimin!
  10. Still scored in every game this season. Don't know how we're managing it
  11. I feel like you and I usually agree on most things Leicester City but please tell me what you've seen to encourage you about us mate Maybe I'm just being dramatic but I don't see any discernable style of play or any indication that this team meets up in the week at all
  12. Get this utter fraud out of the club. He's beyond useless
  13. What a lay off by Vardy Cooper the clown gets another reprieve
  14. Top doesn't give a **** so nothing will change
  15. You have to get a grip and just happy clap your way back into the championship again like all the other proper fans
  16. I pray this is the end of him
  17. I hate everything this club has become
  18. All you sympathisers can **** off too
  19. He goes tonight. Simple as that!
  20. Have we completed a pass in this half. It beggars belief how disjointed we are
  21. I've never seen a team play so many hospital balls
  22. We get battered in the next 3 games so this is a must win
  23. It's embarrassing how bad we are. The fact that this team trains together during the week blows my mind. Get this useless twat out of the club and give us a fighting chance of survival
×
×
  • Create New...