Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Feel happy for us (the fans) but the club keep getting away with their own ineptitude
  2. It all feels too good to be true. We've definitely become everybody's most hated club now
  3. Hope he gets on alright. Feel like we've wasted his time in all honesty
  4. This is great Sunday entertainment
  5. Butland Also why is that guy's teeth so yellow? Thought it was a mouth guard at first
  6. Absolutely nothing but at least when he ****s up he'd have players behind him
  7. If that were true (and imo it isn't) then we really are ****ed!
  8. But we only start to play when we're behind. We've never been on the front foot when level
  9. Loved his celebration yesterday. Passshhuuunnn!!
  10. The only player putting in premier league standard performances so far
  11. Watch back the passage of play yesterday where Watkins gets played through and Hermandsen smothers the ball. I genuinely have no idea what goes through this man's head. Not a lot apparently! The guy is a walking car crash at this level
  12. I know it's probably a strange thing to say but I worry about Kasper everytime I see someone die that he's linked to. The guy has had to endure so much loss and tragedy in a relatively short amount of time. I know he's a strong character but I hope he doesn't bottle it all up
  13. Watching MOTD and jesus Christ there really are some shite teams in the league. Everton and Southampton in particular are atrocious. Just a shame we are too
  14. We really don't. The squad is poor but having Cooper just makes it even more impossible
  15. Haaland has already scored more goals than I'd back any of our players to get this season. The guy's a joke
  16. I find us frightening now
  17. No ****ing way! What a terrible couple of weeks 😭 R.I.P Sol Sol bamba!
  18. Shouldn't be here but he is. So limited but he's symbolic of everything this club has become. He'll ultimately be the fall guy but the problems lie way beyond him
  19. What about him jogging to stop the cross for their goal? Lead by example
  20. Really needs to step up. Been poor in all 3 games so far
  21. All we expect is for him to be a football manager. Preferably one capable of keeping us in the premier league
  22. Freezing out one of the few players with genuine premier league ability. Poor management steve
×
×
  • Create New...