Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. instant lifetime ban for anybody who picks the second option
  2. Amen.
  3. I think the exact opposite They're all a little bit overrated tbh
  4. Thought this was at the KP then
  5. I'd be more confident with Rodgers in charge
  6. Should never have got this upcoming tournament
  7. I'd rather spend it with my dad and I haven't spoken to him in 6 years
  8. Nah you can't do that. Gareth's got the United and Liverpool's sitting together at breakfast and the Arsenal and Spurs playing table tennis against each so obviously it's coming home Just a shame he's got no tactical nous and is as bland as a rich tea biscuit
  9. At least crashing out in the quarters will be seen as an overachievement now
  10. The team that hasn't qualified for the euros have had 4 shots on target to our 1 at Wembley
  11. As much as I don't particularly like him his talent is undeniable. I do wonder however how we'd do without him and someone like Watkins in his place. The positions he takes up sometimes are a detriment to the team and whilst he's a flat track bully against the lesser sides I don't recall him coming up big in the bigger games (I could be wrong as I find most England games forgettable) No chance he doesn't start every game though so hope he leads us to glory
  12. Ramsdale actually makes Pickford look calm and collected
  13. Too late to bin Southgate before next Sunday?
  14. That defending
  15. Massively overhyped group of players overall and a bang average manager
  16. It's okay because Kane will get his obligatory penalty in the next 20 mins
  17. Everything looks so disjointed
  18. Might shut the "it's coming home" brigade up on Facebook
  19. Thank you for everything Sharky. Leicester legend and probably one of the nicest guys we've ever had at the club Genuinely a privilege to have had him play for us
  20. Vardy was at the club for the whole time Iheanacho was here so he was never out best striker. Embarrassing that he couldn't do it in the championship last season
  21. And absolute dogshite the season before in the league we're going back into. You don't have to blindly back the clubs every move you know
  22. I've got nothing else to say so I'm gonna hand it over to Nige
  23. My meltdown postponed until June 2025 at least. Greatest ever!
  24. Danny Ward is the human equivalent to a points deduction
×
×
  • Create New...