Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. he wouldn't come to us would he?
  2. It's a good point. A plan b seems to be a thing of the past nowadays Not sold on Moyes but it's disrespectful to call him a dinosaur with the jobs he's performed in his career
  3. I'm struggling to remember another appointment like this one. No disrespect to Enzo as I think he'll have a bright future in management but it's bizarre from Chelsea's point of view
  4. Romano saying it's only a two year deal with an option of a 1 year extension. Still a massive payday
  5. Chelsea are absolutely bonkers
  6. If we took Robins I'd piss myself
  7. We bow down to your incredible wisdom oh excellent one Some people on here have zero self awareness
  8. No his brother
  9. Our fans hate us
  10. Potter seems like a good fit to me but he's been turning down jobs left, right and centre so seems unlikely he'd come to us with the impending points deduction and the twattos running the club. Corberan would be a safe pick but almost seems like we'd be preparing for life back in the championship
  11. Exactly this. He did the job he was meant to do, sometimes in great style and other times by the skin of his teeth but the remit was promotion and he achieved it. He'll leave with my gratitude and no hard feelings I'm glad the club seemingly aren't going heavy on persuading him to stay like they did with Rodgers. Maybe in some ways they are learning their lesson. All in all I think it's no big deal other than the initial disruption
  12. Which is why I said I'd rather us go all out for survival
  13. He definitely wasn't bang average at Brighton and if he was I'd like him to come here and be equally bang average
  14. Corberan or Rosenior in that case. But I'd like us to go all out for survival
  15. U ok hun? Inbox me
  16. Glad I had £20 at 9/2
  17. I see nothing worthy of getting upset about here. I know it's silly season on here but I think people need to chill out a bit Enzo would be a fool not to want the Chelsea job if they offer it to him
  18. Anytime you poke fun at anybody else on this forum you can expect a "why are we so obsessed, it's weird" by someone
  19. Different David Platt
  20. Jimmy Saville, Peter Sutcliffe, David Platt your boys took one hell of a beating
  21. unlucky Leeds you absolute melts I predict another season in the championship
  22. They'd replace him if they had any sense
  23. And now it's Roooturd
  24. Imagine not being able to beat a side managed by Russell Martin
×
×
  • Create New...