Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. What a shocker!
  2. What are Citeh playing at at the back!?
  3. I sometimes think my disdain for him is irrational and disproportionate but reading this thread gives me comfort that it's not me and he really is an insufferable, dry lipped poisonous dwarf
  4. I despise the bloke more than anyone ever associated with the club which considering we won our first ever FA cup with him shows what a despicable **** he really is. He shouldn't speak about us with anything other than embarrassment and remorse
  5. It's a shame the club went down. As if he's talking about another manager taking us down Utter bellend.
  6. I know you don't like them but there's no need to call them names
  7. Stuck £20 at 9/2. For all the media speculation it seems a decent price
  8. How Rudkin and Top read your post
  9. Tim Sherwood's blue and white army!
  10. Ipswich fans must be absolutely gutted that McKenna wants out
  11. FFS Rudders this is the final straw!
  12. McKenna is looking more likely. Weakening a relegation rival can't be a bad thing
  13. We just need to keep the clubs best interests at heart. No new contract to try to keep him. He either wants to be here or he doesn't but we move either way
  14. An even shitter version of Brendan Rodgers. I'd seriously lose all interest Hopefully our dominant results against them last season make this very unlikely
  15. I was just sick in my mouth. Cheers
  16. That's good of you
  17. The club has resembled Fawlty towers in recent years
  18. Cambiasso for his second stint as Leicester manager?
  19. I'm genuinely stunned by this. Could understand him being on Brighton's radar but Chelsea!? They're a basket case club
  20. Perhaps why they're looking at younger, less established managers. Easier to manipulate and will feel grateful for the seemingly amazing opportunity
  21. This is actually happening isn't it?
×
×
  • Create New...