Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Out- Maresca In- Sensi Lampard
  2. You're 14 seconds too late
  3. I ain't ZeZe, and I make you mad
  4. The title win is something I'll treasure for the rest of my life but it really did leave us with the worst fanbase imaginable. Make no noise at games but demand to be entertained constantly even if the manager has us on course for a record points haul. Hoped a few of the hangers on would've pissed off by now but clearly not
  5. So moan now whilst we're storming the league because your mystic powers are so powerful that you're already annoyed we've just lost to Liverpool in 12 months time. I'm not sure if it's changed since the top league was called the "premiership" but I'm pretty sure you're allowed to sign players in the summer so maybe we'll sign players more adept at playing this style. Or maybe Enzo sees this as the best way of playing in the championship (the table suggests he's right) but he'll have us playing differently when we're promoted
  6. WE ARE NOT IN THE "PREMIERSHIP". HE IS MANAGING US IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND HAS US COMFORTABLY TOP AND ON COURSE TO BREAK THE POINTS RECORD MODS PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS TO ANYBODY WHO POSTS THIS NONSENSICAL POINT
  7. Self entitlement, lack of understanding of football, general bellendness etc....
  8. It's ok to not like the style of play but it's also Enzo's job to win football matches the best way he knows how and he's proven he knows how. So suck it buttercups
  9. I find it staggering that some people need convincing. We're 11 goals better off than the scintillating Leeds United. Oh how envious I am of them
  10. If only our fanbase was this vocally discontent under Rodgers, we'd probably have never been relegated
  11. It's infuriating. And you point it out to these people and get no response back because there's literally no argument to be made.
  12. We're not "getting away" with anything. We're playing superior football to everyone in the league. And he can only be judged on his styles effectiveness in this league as that's the one we're competing in
  13. I agree with Maresca but I don't think he should necessarily address it. It's not going to change anyone's opinions, as proven by comments in this thread. Just carry on the job you're doing Enzo
  14. But who else in the championship is getting judged on their current play style based on how it would translate in the Prem? Maybe Maresca sees this style as the best way to get out of the prem (so far it's hard to argue against that). There's nothing to suggest that he won't either change the style to suit the prem if and when we go up or recruit a better standard of player to implement this style. It's just seems like a harsh way to judge him imo
  15. A club that gets relegated with the personnel and facilities at our disposal are clearly in a mess imo. In some ways it's easier to fix a relegated squad that went down due to a lack of quality in the sense that you know you have to recruit better. He's also seemed to have tackled the soft underbelly created by Rodgers (albeit against lesser opposition). I'm not making out he's working miracles by any means but the scale of the task is somewhat understated. Many on here were predicting far less positive seasons than what we're having
  16. The mess he was left with by the last willy puller in charge shouldn't be underplayed. He's done a cracking job imo
  17. But if we were losing games 4-3 or losing every other game we'd moan about how unorganised we look. I get it because I get frustrated with it at times but I do understand where he's coming from. We nailed this appointment imo
  18. Shocking miss by Daka but his assist for the opener was quality
  19. Dominant and frustrating in equal measure
×
×
  • Create New...