Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Ipswich are getting dicked at Preston. 3-0 now
  2. It wasn't red card worthy but it was stupid and unnecessary
  3. Silly boy. Don't get involved
  4. Only 65% possession. This is practically hoofball
  5. You brewing up on a stove?
  6. I'm doing the Poznan in my living room
  7. we take those
  8. Great by Fatawu to head it back across
  9. Yessss! Get in Patty
  10. Fatawu is so dangerous
  11. Proper victims Everton aren't they?
  12. That's Madders out for 6 months
  13. Quality finish. Everton being Everton
  14. Anyone going tomorrow get some Enzo chants going. Show him he's appreciated by the majority
  15. Bellingham goes further up in my estimations
  16. I'm not particularly bothered that we didn't sign anyone this window, think we've got enough to go up comfortably. But the fact we clearly did want at least one player and couldn't get it done is concerning
  17. I'd never want Top to gamble with FFP but we do seem ridiculously constrained every transfer window. I don't really focus too much on the financial side of the club but why our we so hamstrung by FFP? I can't remember us being particularly reckless ......ever
  18. I dread to think how bad our summer business will be if we go up
  19. I'm surprised any clubs bother to do business with us. Utter incompetence
  20. But I couldn't care less that I'm outraged
  21. I can't decide whether I'm outraged or couldn't care less
  22. So what's Rodney then? Just a nickname?
  23. I'd keep him over Kel. Still think he has major flaws in his game but he's certainly not the first I'd want out of the door
  24. Come on...be realistic
×
×
  • Create New...