Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Waiting for somebody to say "why would he leave Coventry for us"
  2. That's a niché reference
  3. Same. Blink 182, New found glory, Jimmy eat world etc Then massively got into the indie scene
  4. I really like Enzo but he's got to find a way to stop this from happening. It's too regular for it to be bad luck
  5. For the first time this season I'm fuming. So comfortable for the majority but we just have no killer instinct and give away sloppy goals. Simply not good enough
  6. What's the point dominating 90% of a game if we can't take chances and give up shit late goals?
  7. For **** sake Leicester!! When will we learn?
  8. Even I stood up and I'm at home
  9. 4/10 for trolling
  10. And then ruined it a minute later
  11. I can't believe they're still in this game. We need to be better at killing games off
  12. Don Goodman is an insufferable bell end
  13. Oooooh so close. Great technique
  14. Which stand is that?
  15. Which stand is that?
  16. Our ball retrieval is quality
  17. Our best pressing performance this season?
  18. Please get that second goal Leicester FFS. Would be a travesty if we don't win this
  19. Extra incentive boys
  20. I've said it before but he could play centre mid in this league. But he's also a very safe pair of hands
  21. True although they'll have to push up a bit at some point and that should leave space behind for the likes of Stephy and Cannon
  22. Need to turn the screw in the second half. Don't give them any encouragement
  23. Good effort Cannon!
  24. We've had 7 and they've had 2
×
×
  • Create New...