Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Oooh Cannon that was filthy
  2. Damn Ricky P. Feel like he had more time there
  3. Don't wanna see us sitting on this tonight
  4. Comfortably been the better side
  5. It's a shame it ended in an OG really after a lovely move but we'll tekkit
  6. I don't Beleith it!
  7. Ooooft Hamza! We're miles better than these
  8. I'm glad KDH was available tonight
  9. Our press has been superb but we're lacking that clinical edge
  10. That's so poor
  11. Bloody hell Mads
  12. What's with the Hertha Berlin flag?
  13. "Vardy, probably the best striker in the last 10 years" Deeney knows
  14. Feeling more and more confident we slap these all the way back to Suffolk
  15. Quite looking forward to this. Be interesting to see how we react to the Cov result and how out makeshift midfield hold up against the second/third best team in the championship. I back us to get the job done
  16. I couldn't find the words but I felt like this portrays how we're all feeling
  17. I hate this waiting around for a Monday night kick off I've had to talk to the family this weekend and everything
  18. Lose this and then slap them with a 12 point deduction at the final whistle
  19. That wall for the free kick is hilarious. Especially with the "Draft excluder"
  20. That's Sir Ivan Toney to you
  21. We're not even in the prem and it's still us and Everton linked with the same players. I'm sure West Ham will be in for him soon
×
×
  • Create New...