Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Get that useless twat of an owner and his little lap dog out before we appoint another waster
  2. He's still the biggest tit in the relationship Never seen anybody so equally arrogant and talentless
  3. And you get gaslit for not being a proper fan for not wanting him. Brain dead fanbase
  4. Sickening fanbase. Happy clapping morons
  5. You're lucky you're at the most passive club in the country. Anywhere else and you'd be sacked by 5pm
  6. It's a sackworthy performance and result. But nothing will happen
  7. I really thought Martin was the guy
  8. If this club was a dog you'd have it put down. Just scrap it
  9. Stuck £25 on Oxford at just under 3/1 (crazy price). Gutted I didn't do more. Bookies still haven't twigged with us for some reason
  10. It's almost impressive how we consistently achieve new lows. The club is well and truly dead
  11. Genuinely have no respect for anybody who attends our games. Fools
  12. Please specify which clown. There are many at this club
  13. Just had an aneurysm reading that
  14. ****ing hell I miss that boy
  15. Taking the piss out of them. Lovely feet from Isak
  16. Lovely pint of Sapporo
  17. I'm just glad I'm not familiar with any of them
  18. Top should be thoroughly ashamed any time he actually bothers to turn up and watch this club that he's destroyed. We're unrecognisable from what we were
  19. Most don't see any problems with it
×
×
  • Create New...