Didn't know where to post this as I don't know why I'm posting it because out of context it's probably not very funny. It was one of those police body cam videos from the US where this woman was drink driving and hit and killed somebody on a motorbike. She claimed that she'd shunted another car which had then hit the motorcyclist and then fled but it was obvious she was lying.
Anyway, there was this kinda skater guy who had witnessed the whole thing and basically said there was no other car and that the woman had hit him directly. Baring in mind this has probably happened no more that 20 minutes previously the guys account made me chuckle
"I saw it all man, she's crazy! I remember her reaction like it was yesterday man"
Something tells me he might not be the most reliable of eye witnesses if his memory is that poor . Not sure why I found it so funny but it did make me piss myself
Anyway thats my contribution to foxestalk for the day done