Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. I agree with the sentiment but **** me you've depressed the life out of me hahaha
  2. Never hesitate to post mate, there's some really great people on here. Grief's grief, whether it's 6 months or 10 years, there's no timeframe on when you should be over it bud. And like you say this time of year highlights it even more when every Christmas advert has the full family around the dinner table when in reality not everybody has that Good luck with the no drinking pal
  3. I'm saying nothing of the sort I'm not 100% sure I think it's been tainted, just putting the question out there. I still wouldn't change a thing about either season. My daughter was born the year of the league win and my son the year of the fa cup win so it really was a magical time for me. I just find it unbelievably shocking that we've managed to **** that up so spectacularly in a relatively short space of time and wonder if it makes us the flash in the pan people made us out to be
  4. I get more joy out of watching Vardy and Barnes than anything to do with this shit club
  5. I'm undecided on the matter but have our greatest achievements (League and FA cup win for anyone wondering) been tainted by our catastrophic demise since? The club has been a shambles for a long time now in almost every aspect. Players responsible for these dizzy heights have almost left out of the back door with little acknowledgement and we're left with a bunch of useless dross. There's not a glimmer of hope that things are going to get better and Top still seems oblivious to the fact that we're a club in crisis Now, the memories of the greatest ever sporting achievement will live with me forever and I wouldn't change a thing about the league win or the fa cup. But it really feels like we're paying for it now and the rapid decline has left most of us shell shocked
  6. Never thought I'd be incredibly jealous of a club I'd never heard of 6 months ago. I'm really made up for him though and so glad he got out of this shit show
  7. Been an unusually long time since anyone posted in this thread which is either a good thing because everyone's doing alright or a bad thing as people are suffering in silence. Just wanted to say (and I'm sure I speak for others) that my inbox will be open for anyone struggling at this time of year. It can feel sometimes like nobody cares but we're a family on here, albeit a dysfunctional one. Not guaranteed that anyone can fix your problems but there will certainly be people here to listen and chat to Things may seem bleak and yes you do support a shit football club but don't bottle it up
  8. Loving Japanese lagers at the moment
  9. What a legend he really is
  10. Best thing he could've done getting out of this circus
  11. And he does it again! G'won Vards!!
  12. Blatant red card for Watford given as a yellow
  13. I can't remember the last time the club did anything I wanted
  14. That's the team that's gonna win the league this season. 🤮 They're the epitome of modern day negative, system football
  15. Fancy a sending off in this with the way the refs dishing out cards like it's Christmas
  16. Arsenal just bore teams into submission
  17. It's a scandal I tell thee
  18. God help the next club who has to endure this clown. Absolute joke of a footballer
  19. Despise him
  20. Exactly. I don't even worry about it in all honesty It's completely self inflicted
  21. Top deserves financial ruin for his incompetence. Sadly it'll be the club that suffers
×
×
  • Create New...