Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Are there actually any boundaries or are they just playing in the outback?
  2. Heavy blow to the helmet
  3. Oooft right in the kisser
  4. Did that definitely knick off the bat?
  5. Looks like a Temu version of the mock up Chelsea did when they were proposing to build around the Battersea power station
  6. Like us, they're trying to play every ball
  7. Yeah agreed. Getting him out early would be massive
  8. Love one day cricket
  9. Game very much on!
  10. Archer looking dangerous
  11. All those in bold Burnley v Chelsea Fulham v Sunderland Wolves v Crystal palace Liverpool v For*st Brighton v Brentford Leeds v Villa Man United v Everton
  12. 172 is looking good right now
  13. Mate! What's the first rule of fight club?
  14. It's that time again! Thinking United at home to Everton on Monday as my pick this round. Only other viable options are Palace away at Wolves although I've never gone for an away team and there's the potential for new manager bounce even if he is crap. Or there's a risky one with Fulham at home to Sunderland Looking further on Palace would be the better one to use as in a couple of weeks United are at home to West Ham which I'd fancy them to win
  15. That judge who had him winning by 6 needs investigating
  16. So one sided
  17. Both complete bellends tbh
  18. Ah didn't know that, thanks for the info. But yeah the timing for me is still strange and sadly it will probably have the effect the club wants it to, further delaying any significant changes that the club so desperately needs
  19. Call me a cynic but all I can think about this is, why now? They've been almost radio silent whilst our decline has happened and now after a few chants which they've found offensive there's suddenly a call for togetherness. I just don't buy it
  20. Exactly, he's a joke
  21. From the makers of Game of thrones as well I believe. Don't worry though they didn't balls up the ending or add any dragons to the mix
  22. I'm not playing any game where I have to cross my tackle and then celebrate
  23. Hope they've got a better frontline than us
×
×
  • Create New...