Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Charlie Mulgrew reckons Celtic should go for Klopp. They actually think the outside world takes their little league seriously
  2. I bet that was a harder shot than the fly Although judging by your name maybe not
  3. Mods must be having a night off But in all seriousness general chat has been class today
  4. Everton have shit the bed
  5. Great start to the half!
  6. Can we get England flags put on the forum banners please Mark
  7. Everton would be better off with Barry from EastEnders
  8. A much lower budget movie I'd imagine Properly laughed at loud to this post so 👍
  9. Wow. He looks horrendous
  10. Is that Sadiki hearing voices in his head ?
  11. Are you ITK? I've just stuck £20 on him
  12. I think you're allowed to take it as unplayable and drop one clubs length
  13. Sometimes you've just gotta let it fly
  14. Rudkin's interviewing it for the next managers job
  15. I'd hate to be a fly on the wall in your house
  16. I normally use chopsticks
  17. Glad you feel a bit more relaxed mate. It's no way to live and there's enough things to worry about nowadays. It can get quite draining I've genuinely stopped watching Leicester games just to take out one piece of stress from my life
  18. My mates the fly
  19. I hope you're right mate. In the main city centres you can almost feel the tension in the air. Maybe I'm just being overprotective and a tad dramatic
  20. To be honest mate that fly has mugged you off in front of your family. You'll find it in your marital bed next
  21. I quite liked the Mark Billingham books as a casual read. First one in the series is called Sleepy head
  22. The tension and frustration in this country is close to boiling over. I've never taken a keen interest in politics and don't frequently watch the news but what I do see is terrifying as a father of two young children. Don't get me wrong, there's always been nutters around but the thought of even letting my 10 year old daughter go round the corner to the shop on her own is completely out of the question for me. It's sad though because why shouldn't they be afforded the same freedoms my generation had growing up
×
×
  • Create New...