Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. They really thought they were back
  2. Elliott Anderson had a lovely view of that one
  3. Heads are gone. As is big flange
  4. What are Chelsea playing at?!
  5. Does the Cloughie cup count?
  6. I'll tell you exactly how. I've done it as both teams to score
  7. I thought Wes Morgan was gonna be a shit signing. Captained our best ever side
  8. This was kind of my thinking. I mean i do have other games but certainly not backing forest or United and the Palace v Bournemouth game could really go either way. Reckon this is the week I depart
  9. Help me out please boys and girls. I'm stuck between Sunderland at home to Wolves, Brighton at home to Newcastle or West ham at home to Brentford. Real tough week this one but if I can make it through this one the next couple are looking alright
  10. foxfanazer

    The gym

    I feel really self conscious at the gym. Not so much about my physique as I'm not in completely awful shape but more the fact I get in my head whether I'm doing the right technique with the weights and machines etc. Feel too embarrassed to ask people and they probably don't wanna be bothered as they're there to do their own workouts. I end up just using the treadmill and the machines that have clear illustrations of what you're meant to do
  11. That Coote stuff is absolutely vile. And to think some people were feeling sorry for him previously
  12. Is this near Brauny gate? If so Mem Saab
  13. King Power stadium atmosphere at the darts
  14. We've got Matty fryatt, we've got Matty fryatt
  15. Stan mate.........**** off
  16. Yeah I just always thought it was interchangeable with wrongdoings Either way I'm certainly not trying to downplay the atrocities he carried out
  17. Is that wrong choice of words? I was rubbish at English
  18. As funny as them getting Dyche would be he's unfortunately keep them up. Does show how rapid their decline has been though which you love to see Just had a look on their forum to gage their reaction to the rumours and I think they're doing what the kids nowadays call "coping"
  19. One less in the world. Can only be a good thing
  20. Yeah strange. I wonder if it's because he was a part of a group rather than a solo artist maybe? Probably can't punish the rest of the band for one members indiscretions
  21. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/36974324/ian-watkins-stabbed-death-jail-attack/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunmaintwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1760199051 Ian Watkins (lost prophets) killed in prison.
×
×
  • Create New...