Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tielemans63

Member
  • Posts

    21,013
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    33

Everything posted by Tielemans63

  1. This isn't actually a thing, though, is it?
  2. Totally agree. Finals too. Joke
  3. It probably was because he's English, to be honest. Winks had endured a couple of injury hit years, but Sensi seems to have really struggled with fitness for long periods in his career. That said, I think the gamble is one (just about) worth taking, he's clearly a talented player.
  4. I know the title of 'worst signing ever' gets banded around for any slightly ropey signing, but when you consider transfer fee, wages, output and the ****ing division we now find ourselves in, Danny Ward must be a strong contender for that title. He's been a total disaster.
  5. Not sure what to make of this one. I was excited when we signed Harry Winks, I thought he'd be immense at this level. Don't feel quite so confident with this one, based on his injury record. Gives me slight Gokhan Inler vibes. Hope I'm completely wrong and the guy is a boss at this level.
  6. Ironically, he had holes in his hands, too.
  7. To be fair, I think they'd be right. £3m for a guy in the last 6 months of his contract seems expensive to me.
  8. Great defending there, Jonny
  9. So this ain't happening until we bomb out Ward and Praet then?
  10. There's a pretty 'clear trend' here too, but a few folk seemed to have missed that. I'm sure some hone in on the tiniest flaws so they can quote themselves in 3 years time, claiming they were some sort of visionary for spotting that the manager isn't absolutely perfect.
  11. I honestly find the soul-searching after 1 defeat quite funny. Managers make decisions in the moment. Inevitably they will get it wrong from time to time. Enzo has got a lot more right than he has wrong, and Fatawu's moment of madness was beyond his control. FWIW, I can see why he backed the team to see it out and win 1-0. Cov weren't exactly ripping us apart. If he'd played more attacking tactics and we'd still lost, I dare say a few of the same voices would be hammering him for being 'naive'. He did make a few dodgy calls yesterday, but that happens. You can't plan for a player losing his head before you even get to half time. We've lost 4 in 27 ffs. The comparisons with Brendan are laughable imho.
  12. I think we need to be ruthless and move him on ASAP. Thought he was poor today. For all of the good things we've seen from Enzo, Wilf playing in that slightly more advanced position is horrendous to watch.
×
×
  • Create New...