Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tielemans63

Member
  • Posts

    21,013
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    33

Everything posted by Tielemans63

  1. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union/2024/01/31/saudi-arabia-buy-leicester-gloucester-northampton-newcastle/ I bloody hope not
  2. I'd be absolutely gutted if Enzo left. He's doing a terrific job imho. It would be even more galling if it was our fans who drove him out.
  3. The way I see it, the approach is that we control games and are economical with our energy levels. By not busting a gut for 90 minutes trying to score 4 or 5, we win more games by not having a tired team for the next game. I completely understand why some don't like it, but to use a weird analogy, (sorry) it's a bit like driving along at a steady 60mph, you're going to get a lot more MPG than hammering it at 80 - even it that is a bit more exhilarating.
  4. Difficult to tell how good that penalty was with just the 7 replays from 5 different angles
  5. Game is far too Ipswich-y for my liking
  6. Wait...Dennis Praet was playing?
  7. Never heard of him, but this Brazilian guy is clearly going to score in the second half
  8. Can't believe he hasn’t been on MOTD yet. He's like the white Ian Wright.
  9. SchröDaka's cat - when your striker is simultaneously good and also terrible.
  10. Need to find a cure for secondgoal-itis
  11. Some lovely football so far
  12. Well played Patson. Nice assist
  13. Probably suits Everton's style more than our's. Decent player but wouldn't be too much of a loss. Doubt it's true, though
  14. Just got home from work. God knows why I expected this to be done today.
  15. Some rumours on Twitter that he'll retire at the end of this season
  16. Have to credit Liverpool for their brilliant academy production line. The way poach talent from other clubs is truly impressive
  17. Anyone know who the best man was at Jurgen Klopp's wedding? I'm just really curious to know
  18. Agree. If it's a creative way of securing Sensi now, and it keeps Enzo happy - I'm all for it.
  19. That makes a lot of sense.
  20. Reminds me of the Great Man...
  21. As long as this isn't a replacement for KDH, I'm happy with this
  22. Oof. Sounds like it's a possibility at least
×
×
  • Create New...