-
Posts
22,512 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
35
Everything posted by Sol thewall Bamba
-
Praying for a sponsor less version
-
Knockout Stages - Round of 32
Sol thewall Bamba replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
Which of the no marks from Pumas, Locomotive Moscow, Tijuana etc will have th game of their lives to stop England then. Or a 35 year old Raul Jimenez turning into prime Drogba -
The More I Watch This WC The More I Hate Football
Sol thewall Bamba replied to sylofox's topic in General Football and Sport
They've obviously not identified it as something they're particularly bothered about, because the covering your mouth red card rule is an example of something they stamped out immediately by a simple rule change, so they can do it for things they feel are an issue. -
The More I Watch This WC The More I Hate Football
Sol thewall Bamba replied to sylofox's topic in General Football and Sport
Still no better or worse than it's been for the last 20+ years -
The More I Watch This WC The More I Hate Football
Sol thewall Bamba replied to sylofox's topic in General Football and Sport
Been fine other than the hydration breaks, pulling shirts and a bit of tussling is hardly the worst thing about modern football, everyone harks back to the days when players used to assault each other as the golden period of the game. -
Knockout Stages - Round of 32
Sol thewall Bamba replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
Belgium are what people on here think England are Shite and have been for years, biggest underachievers you could possibly imagine. -
Knockout Stages - Round of 32
Sol thewall Bamba replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
I'm not talking about England. I'm talking about people pretending Congo were good. They were shit. -
Knockout Stages - Round of 32
Sol thewall Bamba replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
Second half was pure attack Vs defence, people are brain dead. -
Knockout Stages - Round of 32
Sol thewall Bamba replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
Hope you have a crap night! -
Knockout Stages - Round of 32
Sol thewall Bamba replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
The fumes in here Get it up you -
Knockout Stages - Round of 32
Sol thewall Bamba replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
****ing insanity People are so blinded against England because they don't like the domestic clubs they play for. How can you say DR deserved anything from that? 2 shots on target, goalie pulling off saves he's never made before in his career. Have it right they were garbage, don't patronise them. -
Knockout Stages - Round of 32
Sol thewall Bamba replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
DR Congo with 2 shots on target yet I will see people saying they deserve to win! -
Knockout Stages - Round of 32
Sol thewall Bamba replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
GETTTTI INNNNNMMMMM FOXESTALK IN TEARS AGAIN -
Knockout Stages - Round of 32
Sol thewall Bamba replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
I know people hate England on here but there's only one team in this game. -
Knockout Stages - Round of 32
Sol thewall Bamba replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
Get this won these are dog shit. -
Knockout Stages - Round of 32
Sol thewall Bamba replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
Jude head gone as usual then -
England's National Anthem - What Should It Be?
Sol thewall Bamba replied to Wymsey's topic in General Football and Sport
Fat Les. -
Yeah. They were being touted as upcoming options for the prem a good while back. 2/3 more years of development and us dropping 2 leagues. If it's going to happen for them here it's going to be this season.
-
Knockout Stages - Round of 32
Sol thewall Bamba replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
LIFE IS A HIIIIIGHHWAAAYY -
I think all those should be really pushing for at least 20 starts each at this level, possibly more for Aluko and Braybrooke.
-
What does a good season look like?
Sol thewall Bamba replied to Sol thewall Bamba's topic in Leicester City Forum
I agree with this to an extent, but the issue is I have zero interest in the group stage especially with us having to play a no mark team's academy set up. But will i be excited about a Wembley trip of course, got to take what you can under this ownership. -
Unemployed bum
-
The clips of training so far show just how much work there is to be done in this window presuming that the players that aren't there now (Faes, Vestegaard, Okoli ect) are out the door already or been told to stay away to protect the culture (Winks still there though ). I'm as big an advocate of the academy as anyone but these are just kids, most of which haven't played even at L1 level or in some cases any first team football at all. Expecting all of the likes of Aluko, JJ, Page, Gray, Cartwright, Braybrooke, Evans, Alves etc to get a lot of minutes is unrealistic imo unless we're ok with not getting promoted this season which seems absolutely unthinkable. It's (again) the most important window in the club's recent history and there's just absolutely zero evidence that they'll get it right.
-
I'm guessing the manager is looking at what's here and then having a meeting with the others and outlining what he thinks he needs. They will then begin from a standing start working on one deal at a time. Most of our activity will come on deadline day as usual with those players missing all of pre season. Semper Eadem.
-
Best I can do is Will Smallbone
