Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. I don't like Leeds because, well, I had to live there for a few years
  2. Fo Shizzle My Nizzle...
  3. Your secret's out!
  4. Quite frankly, my dear, who gives a damn
  5. Ooh-ahhh, that was a nasty cross....
  6. KDH doing a Mahrez.
  7. YYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSS!!! VARDY!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  8. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/d/dd/Mrreferee.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20081023154830
  9. I think he knows he no longer quite as fast, so he's slightly overcompensating
  10. YYYYYES!!!! FATAWI!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
  11. Modrá ústřice
  12. *puts nunchucks in bin*
  13. My wife would hate it more than me, (the whole EPL is 'meh' while we're not in it ) but still - it would be funny...
  14. Sheffield Wednesday Pounded By Tuesday.
  15. I've only ever missed the last train out of Leicester once - once... I was glad I had the money for a taxi...
  16. Yep, let's leave the participation trophies to everyone else
  17. (If nothing else, just to annoy my ex ) EDIT: (Assuming she's still living in/nr Leeds and/or still supports them.)
  18. Fortunately for at least two of them, Sheffield Utd and Burnley are still around for this season...
  19. Not today...
×
×
  • Create New...