Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. It turns out that there are probably only 16 or so good sides, and everything else is an addition? In which case, adding more teams isn't going to affect quality much at all, because it's actually pretty bad anyway
  2. New manager bounce? What's one of those? EDIT: 3-0 Japan...
  3. I find my self rooting for Japan here, even if they aren't the underdog... EDIT: That didn't take too long 1-0 Japan Make that 2-0 Japan - good goal
  4. And I missed both of them, oh well. (Been out all evening...) What can Curacao do vs Ecuador...?
  5. I guess there are more cwap teams in Europe than we thought (They had to beat Georgia, Bulgaria, Romania and Kosovo to get here, so...)
  6. Another match needing Benny Hill music for the highlights methinks EDIT: ooh.
  7. What if his mother really IS a hamster?
  8. What's a HOWdration break? EDIT: I guess we're all still asking WHYdration break, though?
  9. If Brazil don't win this next match then...
  10. Meh - unless you want citizenship to work the same way, then... (Note that this will COMPLETELY screw the world over and hand it to China even more than is happening...)
×
×
  • Create New...