Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. Stuck in the nearest bar/pub/whatever?
  2. But... But... Quality teams! (Nope, I'm never going to let that argument go )
  3. They cross so badly they'd even lose a 'game' of tic-tac-toe (EDIT: It's not really a game for most people - just a competition no one wins if they know what they're doing.)
  4. Nooooooooo.... I only have 5-degrees of separation from that - I'm sure I'm breaking a law or sumat
  5. I guess we're still due a drab 0-0 draw, right? EDIT: Yes, still due one, because this isn't it
  6. How bad must the rest of the Asian Confederation be for Qatar to have qualified?
  7. I didn't see that, and I possibly don't want to?
  8. Who knew my Canada rugby scarf would help the footy team more?
  9. How Qatar are the reigning Asian Cup Champions I dunno, but still...
  10. *Waves Canada Scarf* (I know it's for rugby, but we'll ignore that, right? )
  11. Offside by a toe. I wonder how long it'll take before we wind up with this type of check for offside? /s
×
×
  • Create New...