Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. Skimmed off the floaters and added more bleach...
  2. Schroedinger's defence? Both good and cwap at the same time?
  3. A complete and utter disaster...
  4. The whole team is shite - we're gonna get tonked in the second quarter
  5. You're making it sound like he might know what he's doing
  6. We got a shot on target! Is that allowed?
  7. How many facepalms-per-minute are we expecting from this lot?
  8. Hopefully we've all turned up for a shootout
  9. They took down the scaffolding early, to make a point
  10. If I was the type of person to gamble...
  11. I take this as a cry for more CB's before the window's up. Right? I assume he knows we're losing this, so might aswell use it for propaganda?
  12. *UP. I bet he's pumping himself UP right now. Oh no. It hasn't really helped stop the idea that he's an inflatable doll, has it?
  13. That seems to be a sizeable club tonight
  14. And a nutmeg just to rub it in
  15. I get the point, but if there's anyone playing in this match we wouldn't put straight into our 1st team atm., then...
  16. I was about to say: Go Fulham, but... Errr.... I guess we can say it again: Go Fulham
  17. Does it matter who we pick for this one? We aren't winning it, regardless Who needs the game time?
  18. *Checks Premier League Table* - you remind me of the BABE
  19. What score should we give Bortoleto for his spin? 6 or 7/10?
  20. Yep - took too much of the inside...
×
×
  • Create New...