-
Posts
1,940 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by lfu
-
Ehh, I can't say I'd blame any footballer in what should be the prime of their career. If the offers were from a team competing/qualified for Europe in La Liga/Serie A/Ligue 1 I think it'd be very tempting If it was a youngster who'd only just broken into the team or a 30+ year old veteran leadership figure who said that I might feel differently
-
Banter Ben joins Wednesday https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2024/june/ben-hamer-agrees-owls-deal/
-
Development/Youth Squads 2023/2024 Thread - U18/U21
lfu replied to Ryy's topic in Leicester City Forum
And from what I understand he's pretty good at the job too -
Interesting move for him. I think he's pretty suited to German football, I'll have to keep an eye on Hannover's games since I also follow the division they're in Reunites him with Ron-Robert Zieler as well who's still playing for H96
-
released by Peterborough
-
Remember when he was alright in the cups for the first couple of seasons? What the fuch did we do to that Danny Ward???
-
Wouldn't surprise me if that someone was Rudkin Landing back at East Midlands Airport from Sevilla only for Rudders to pull him into a conference room at the team's hotel and tell him he's sacked, despite two weeks earlier being told his job was secure
-
🤣🤣 https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/article/2024/jun/08/fans-call-foul-over-englands-euro-2024-sticker-album-debacle The Panini sticker album has been a staple of international tournaments since the 1970s. But after Uefa sold the rights for stickers for Euro 2024 to its American rival Topps, Panini launched an alternative “England 2024” album, using rights held by England, Italy, Germany and France that were not part of Uefa’s deal. It means that fans cannot fill an album with players in their kits from all 24 nations in this year’s tournament, and some big names are missing from the official Topps collection, including Phil Foden and John Stones. To make up the numbers Topps has been forced to include lesser-known footballers, including some who have never even played for England such as the Leicester City defender Luke Thomas.
-
A bit of hopium here, but would the "3-year deal" announced by the club actually be a 2+1? Either way, I'm happy that he's extended as long as we appoint a manager who can use him properly
-
Billy Reid - without club (ex-Assistant Manager) Björn Hamberg - without club (ex-"Assistant Coach") Bruno Saltor - without club (ex-"Assistant Coach") Kyle Macaulay - Chief Analyst at Chelsea Ben Roberts - "Academy Goalkeeping Coordinator" at Chelsea and sister club Strasbourg
-
312 twitter followers, writing for such prestigious publications as "VAVEL", and "FromTheSpot" Yes, he definitely knows who we have and haven't reached out to
-
And Sky Sports this morning reported that Brighton sources said he's not returning to them
-
"Tippy tappy" is such an asinine buzzphrase at this point Often accompanied by an opinion that would have been dated 20 years ago
-
5 year contract but apparently with break clauses so he'll only get a year or two's compensation if he's sacked Which is still a hell of a lot of money
-
If Corberán falls through, would anyone still like Diego Martínez? https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/nov/29/diego-martinez-i-saw-english-football-and-i-had-to-experience-it
-
He can have a job managing the club's cabbage garden at the training ground 👍
-
One of the big reservations I have with Moyes is that for the whole of his (current) West Ham stint, he hasn't been able to get a tune out of a striker if their name isn't Michail Antonio. Sebastian Haller and Gianluca Scamacca are quality forwards but he didn't know how to use them. And that's something I fear would carry over to us - Would Vardy have a wasted final PL season and be better served retiring this summer or leaving? Would Daka continue to be Daka? Would Cannon remain unused? Would he demand the signing of a striker he claims checks all of his boxes and suits his style of play perfectly, only to leave him on the bench?
-
Props to whoever made that graphic for adding the 1992-2002 version of our crest, it's only been 22 years since we binned it!
-
-
Now we know why the club haven't released the new kits yet - we're waiting to sign Sarri so we can announce Nicorette as our new sponsor
-
I'm thrilled that the club shop took notice of my suggestion
-
Röhl just extended his contract with Wednesday last week, but I'm big fans of both managers
-
A different kind of managerial appointment than the one this thread is about, buuuuuuut..... @ Top who is certainly reading this thread and not partying in a Bangkok penthouse right now: Chelsea's ex-Director Marina Granovskaia is unemployed Leave Rudkin in charge of the horses full time and give Marina the keys to the football side instead 👀
-
Not announced by either team and Telegraph are saying it will be tomorrow. You've had a case of Premature Exposition here OP! Mods, take him away!
