Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

lfu

Member
  • Posts

    1,948
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lfu

  1. £35m ffs Drinkwater was £35m in 2017, with transfer value inflation that would be £50m in today's market!
  2. lfu

    New Kit

    Do they make accurate versions of the 15/16 kits? Every fake I've seen has been terrible, i.e. blue colour is too light, the tonal stripes not right, wrong fabrics, the gold V of the collar is always white on the fakes, the letters on the King Power logo they use are too thick, the pattern on the black away kit is too light/prominent, the crests look shoddy, etc etc etc You'd think for such a desirable kit (with how much the real things are going for nowadays) that the fakers would want to make accurate copies so they can cash in on the market rather than churn out those Donny Market Specials 😂
  3. I agree but still too many fans of this very club refer to the Manc team as just City these days!
  4. You get hourly Whatsapps from Paul Winstanley on every player Chelsea are scouting/putting a bid in for?
  5. Do you mean us City or do you mean Man City and their new (and hilariously bad) WWE collab?
  6. We swapped him for Kiernan And a bunch of cash And when he tears his ACL FoxesTalk will say he's trash
  7. Emile Smith-Rowe wants to leave Arsenal Villa, Palace and Fulham are rumoured (so obviously that rules us out) but maybe he can be persuaded to reunite with his old England U17 manager Coops 🤔
  8. lfu

    Jakub Moder

    It would have to be a very sizeable fee (in the £25m range) or I think we'd be getting a raw deal but I expect it would be more like £12.5m
  9. lfu

    Jakub Moder

    Brighton fan I know absolutely slates him Not enthusiastic about this at all
  10. I wonder, assuming Wilf doesn't re-sign, would Bayern be interested in him if they can't get Palhinha?
  11. 1 July Will be someone we don't get linked with until 24 hours before
  12. Nike's collars this year are an abomination
  13. And Cambridge's away kit complete with bucket hat
  14. QPR's new away kit is a goodun
  15. to be fair Stoke's "new" badge turned out to just be a secondary logo/motif that they're putting on the back of the shirt (like our 22-23 kit had the Running Fox - which shares a similar level of simplicity to their pottery kiln logo) and isn't replacing the actual badge
  16. To make the posh boxes look more upmarket, sleek and classy
  17. I agree, yeah - not ideal for his skillset but he'd have to be shoehorned in. Which is why I put Fatawu on the left, because Kristiansen is far more of a standard full back who needs a winger in front of him, Ricardo plays better on the right and JJ I can see being used as a RCB/LCB (not to mention the injury potential if both of the latter played as wing backs). I won't have a clue how Cooper will actually line us up until the first preseason match and we've signed reinforcements tbh
  18. Fuching hell, even if the man might not be winning Britain's Sexiest Man any time soon it's like the club's photographer intentionally tried to take the least flattering pictures of him possible This one's just as bad
  19. That was my first thought, I could picture this lineup being tried at some point even if it's just in preseason With Mavididi playing the second striker role and drifting wide ride, maybe allowing Ricardo to run centrally when he has the ball? -------------Vardy -- Mavididi ---------------------KDH Fatawu --Winks--New DM--Ricardo (CBs and GK go here)
  20. I don't see the video, is it only available on the app?
  21. I don't think it's revionism to say a lot of us could see that Ayoze *was* a great player at the time, but he just didn't suit how we wanted to play and that we never played him in his best position because Barnes/Maddison were nailed on, so shunting him out on the right wing was squandering his ability.
  22. You're giving too much credit to a man who decided Danny Ward's best position was goalkeeper
  23. I'm saying if you think England play anything anywhere close to Pepball under Southgate, your next opticians visit can't come soon enough 😊
  24. I think you have even less of an idea how to identify Pepball than Southgate does of how to play it mate
  25. "Every bad team performance is Brendanball/Enzoball!!!" OP you've had a mare here
×
×
  • Create New...