Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Ian Nacho

Member
  • Posts

    8,779
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Ian Nacho

  1. Ian Nacho

    Joe Rodon

    Got a terrible trim.
  2. Not this Unkel again. Do one love.
  3. I think Belgium can count themselves unlucky. The first disallowed goal is tight but fair enough but the second one, he's handballed it but they've completely ignored the fact one of the main reasons he's handballed it is because he's being fouled.
  4. If I was a Polish defender I'd be pulling that thing off Depay's head. Woke.
  5. I genuinely have no clue how I'm going to vote. The least sure I've ever been going into a general election.
  6. Never a pen. Who is this expert
  7. Terrible that. Wonder what happened.
  8. That Haribo answer was the cringest thing I've ever heard
  9. Another post containing nothing new.
  10. This interviewer is a disgrace.
  11. What is this sky news presenter on about.
  12. Not convinced it'll be him.
  13. Surely Wales must know he's gash too. They're must be some Welsh keepers knocking about in the EFL that can be given a go.
  14. Had to vote direct seeing as the poster is named Old Bob.
  15. I wonder how long this'll drag on for. I'm going for another 2 weeks.
  16. Moyes odds have come down in the last few hours. Any news?
  17. Ramsdale is shocking.
  18. Rudkin to offer Freedom of the City to Ndidi to stay I reckon.
  19. The best deal he should've got is 1 year + the option of a further year. That's ridiculous.
  20. I suppose it's because there's just so much competition in his position (Foden, Bellingham, Eze, Palmer etc) to justify him going.
  21. I reckon it'll be Cooper now. Apart from Rodgers we've not nabbed someone else's manager for a long time. I also think that our financial predicament means we're less likely to want to pay compensation of any amount.
×
×
  • Create New...