Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. Real split amongst the natives today! Get a win, any win, this is not the time for experiments.
  2. Liking this new price point. Blast from the past!!
  3. Ended up on (yet another social media cesspit) Reddit looking for info about Woyo, but a topic to the side about caught my eye. It was titled Deporting Danny Ward
  4. He is a free agent too I thought? Wages would be crippling though I would assume.
  5. Mavrapanos you daft bugger.
  6. Agree, they were talking about Buendia, but it was Youri that found him.
  7. West Ham deserve to lose for Paqueta
  8. Our successes began with gambles. I am not sure this guy will work out, but it may. We are in the do do financially, this is financially prudent which is what we must be doing, and people moan because we cannot sign better players, but that ship sailed some time ago and it is ground overly trodden already.
  9. So just don’t try then?
  10. You are right @Lcfc-1992 that is a much better video!!!
  11. The important bit in that is right back I think.
  12. I thought about responding with the same.
  13. Actually find this sort of signing exciting. (may change after a single viewing…)
  14. Looks like sort of player who can get you up the field, but then really needs to pass it to someone else!
  15. We cannot really moan about our lack of financial prudence and then rail against cheaper signings tbh.
  16. The range of your Time Machine is improving.
  17. €20m, bargain!
  18. It’s rotation for RB and cover for LB. Nice on paper….
  19. Well, it is an actual link.
  20. Thought so, but maybe the imminent PSR announcement might make a mockery of that!
  21. Agree with @Jon the Hat - we are several season ahead of Brighton, etc in terms of the fall out of "success".
  22. Largely indifferent, but upsetting the traditional clubs can only be a good thing. They will never have done that first though.
  23. Everton, still unable to live in the shadow
  24. Grand Old Team don’t seem over the moon about the return of Moyes.
  25. I am watching football, so I don’t have time for research as I suspect something might happen eventually. However, thanks and will keep you on retainer.
×
×
  • Create New...