Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. Guess this is what draining the swamp looks like, you cannot sell the crocs, so you sell whatever is left.
  2. Presumably they view the lack of English tax as a discount code?
  3. How are we? In my opinion, bitching and moaning on a forum is not some sort of affirmative action, and those who are seeking to enjoy the football despite the board, are not condoning them. We are all fans, and we all see how far down the current regime has seen us fall, no amount of strongly worded posts, nor seeming indifference towards them, will expedite their departure. They need to move on, and until they do such division will keep repeating itself, we just need tough it out as they will eventually move on.
  4. Assume it means they are being asked to pay actual money in this century.
  5. Or it would stoke the fires of discontent.
  6. Mentioned this lad ages ago when he was a hot property, but now he seems like a hot injury mess.
  7. Are we? Based on what?
  8. Does feel like we are going scorched Earth- so guess we will just wait and see.
  9. Get a room
  10. Not sure his wages would be inline with our financial planning.
  11. If we have confidence and not just hyperbolic negativity, sure, it’s a good idea I agree.
  12. More like a jumble sale
  13. As do I, but it could be a reason to bring it loads of cash and do sod all for the squad, although if so, Marti has been royally shafted!
  14. Or streamlining for sale perchance? (Credit @DJ Barry Hammond )
  15. Its a major problem, it prevents any level of continuity and longer term planning. A good DoF would..... ....screw it, everyone knows this
  16. Clearing the debt for sale or reinvestment - win/win
  17. Behave. Its one game, and you always get your senior pro's onside first, Enzo did the same. Youth will be integral moving forward.
  18. All 3 would be a hammer blow, and yes it would show the depth of the rot, of a scale of incompetence that seemed unbelievable recently.
  19. Everton have splashed plenty already, non story.
  20. Tbh, he comes across as arrogant, but I don`t know him and maybe that is just his persona, and as he is only one part of dysfunctional system, he does not deserve singly out in my mind.
  21. Oh, assumed it was an own goal again based on the reaction....
  22. Seems I judged the context more holistically, but its clear now the context is added
  23. I am not trying to be a <insert expletive> so I am keen to understand what I misunderstood! You said "No, it wasn't in jest. The booing started AFTER he angrily gestured with his fist to the fans and then started cupping his ears" So I replied, perhaps a little testily I confess "No it didn't. Shameful." Just not sure what was misunderstood given I said "Booing started when he came on.." If I got the wrong end of the stick my bad, but help me out here!
×
×
  • Create New...