Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. **** sake, what a ****ing idiot.
  2. Initially thought no chance but its closer than I thought. Jota did just run I to him though. What a save.
  3. Portugal very England like. Good players managed by a shit manager who has no idea tactically how to change things. Slovenia very organised, and Southgate will be telling himself this justifies the performance against these.
  4. Own goal again. France and England stinking their way to a final
  5. Not sure there was any notable improvement when Saka went left back. I agree we need a left footer, but hopefully Gordon being a natural winger on that side helps.
  6. Guehi suspended isn't he? Does that mean Konsa is next in line? I think we stick with Trippier or move Walker to the left. The lad the Swiss have on the right, Ndoye is it? Has been a threat and I'd worry about Saka defensively. Not sure Palmer really did enough when he came on yesterday so I'd stick with Saka and have Gordon on the left so we have pace either side. Foden just doesn't fit into Southgate's team.
  7. So Newcastle have managed to get £30m from Brighton for someone who's never played for them and £35m for Elliot Anderson. I don't understand transfer fees anymore.
  8. So annoying to hear the manager and players so out of touch with everyone else. I get they need to be positive but no-one has admitted how lucky they are and that performances haven't been good enough. Southgate has even tried to claim a last minute long throw was a tactical win
  9. Spain have been impressive but have to remember they are playing probably the lowest ranked team left and defensively they have been poor, especially second half. Big step against Germany.
  10. Looking forward to Spain v Germany
  11. Needs to use his right foot.
  12. Quite like this version of Spain. Pacey and direct, and with the quality they always have. Hard not to be frustrated with England even more when you see Spain play like this.
  13. Yamal is incredible but his finishing has been rubbish
  14. How has he managed to not get booked for that
  15. Keeper has been great but should be coming and punching that for me.
  16. Can't spell his name and cba looking it up but what a player he is. Obviously heard of him but this is the first time I've really watched him properly. Proper throw back.
  17. I don't remember the Dutch one exactly but for this one Morata is not in eyeline of the keeper when the shot is hit.
  18. Glad they've used a bit of common sense, thought they might try and disallow it.
  19. Is nearly a week between matches normal at this stage of the tournament? Swiss are another organised team, could see it going the distance again.
  20. Georgians are fun to watch. The freedom they play with.
  21. If Southgate ends up winning this The best shit manager ever
  22. All set up for never miss toney to miss in the shootout. Southgate will probably take him off and put a Midfielder back on
  23. I don't know whether to be happy. I wanted it over.
  24. The best thing about this is Southgate thinking he's got it right
×
×
  • Create New...