Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Wait the mood is far too happy, let's bring Winks on...
  2. I almost smiled when I saw Lukes happy face after he scored
  3. Assuming we don't cock this up, which is highly likely, its inevitable that Blackburn win tomorrow.
  4. To be fair, the biggest reaction since half time we've seen in a while. Helped by a hull head loss
  5. It's a dive really isn't it.
  6. Finally a bit of action and we don't see it
  7. Big chance. Needs to be more finesse in that situation
  8. Have we started Ayew and Daka together at any point this season? I know it would still be shit but has it been tried?
  9. Zero shots on target in a must win game. Don't know why I'm surprised.
  10. There's a crowd?
  11. Would love to see into the changing room this half time, must be the quietest in country. The more boos they hear the less they try, not one of them is thinking ill show the crowd I'm up for it. I think Skipp is trying to a certain extent, but not going over the top, and he's not the sort to lead.
  12. Mukasa has done too much at times but at least he looks like he knows what football is sometimes.
  13. Daka has a great ability of just missing chances. Does everything pretty much but manages to put it wide. Amy other type of contact.
  14. Lascelles looks like he's playing soccer aid.
  15. Fatawu lucky to get as far as he did.
  16. If Hull were any good they'd be out of sight already
  17. Sarcastic claps from Winks, he knows what he is doing
  18. We have looked like we play different sport to everyone else for such a long time now.
  19. Look at the fun people are having
  20. Kick was bad enough and then he just stands behind Lascelles
  21. Almost good from Ricardo but he just can't kick a football anymore. One of the two players should have got their first though.
  22. Can't tell its a must win game
  23. If ever an attack sums up our season
  24. Not a bad effort from daka.
  25. Luckily I've managed to do something else rather watch us recently so this is the first time I've seen the empty stands. You can't say it isn't noticeable. Think I've seen enough already to suggest we will lose this
×
×
  • Create New...