Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. It's on in the pub where I am and can't hear the commentary. What is being said?
  2. Imagine the uproar if this session was a Selby match
  3. At this point I don't know why one of them doesn't just pot the black so we can all just move on. All the reds are blocking each other anyway.
  4. Nature of players who go for everything is that they will have sessions when it doesn't work. Allen is good tactically so knows how to get himself into it.
  5. I think Rowett cares less about this game than I do, and it's not a very high bar.
  6. If anyone is actually spending the weekend in Blackpool for this, the Young Farmers are about so it's likely to be lively.
  7. I think the hand ball would've been given anywhere
  8. If you've tried to 'win' the penalty, I don't think you can complain if you don't get it.
  9. Did the ref say he got the ball? He didn't want to change mind though, you could tell.
  10. For it to take this long he's not giving it. Dive but I think you usually get it.
  11. Yet here you are, for the second night running spending your evening watching something you hate I agree with some of your complaints, but jeez do something else if you hate it that much.
  12. Football is just about who can get the most penalties
  13. Lucky it went through Oblak.
  14. You want to say it shouldn't be a pen because it's soft but it always will be given.
  15. Don't think anyone is being particularly negative but it's such a come down in quality from last night.
  16. Dont mind Murphy on comms personally. Never sure if genuine or attempts at banter but Murphy v Allen seem to argue quite a bit so could be a bit of needle of they both reach the final.
  17. Getting an overseas fast bowler is probably easier said than done. From what I can see only ones in county cricket are the 'resident' one's who have been at a club for a few seasons. Best best would probably have been a South African or Pakistan quick bowler that was looking to get in their test squads this summer.
  18. Sunderland and Leeds (not quite officially) have done well to break the trend but hard to see any of the promoted sides surviving next season. Maybe a bit of recency bias but Southampton seem better equipped but have to get up through the playoffs first.
  19. Thought it was quite obviously a joke. Olise is quality, but did have the opportunity to shoot with his right foot in the situation I was referring too.
  20. Wonder which teams will play like that at the world cup? Probably impossible in the heat anyway but even the French will be held back by Deschamps.
  21. Obviously I don't watch thier league games where I'm sure they make lots of changes but PSG always seem to use the same 16 players too. Generally the same subs come on every game.
  22. Be fuming if you've ran as much as they have in this match and you see the keepers got cramp
  23. Think it's just cramp from the way his foot tripped.
  24. Millwall would be in pole decision if they beat us. They've got to be sickened by that.
  25. Think they've both settled for a 5-4 now. Maybe not
×
×
  • Create New...