Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tommy Fresh

Member
  • Posts

    11,724
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Tommy Fresh

  1. Also being shown up again by another side having a good keeper, but remember as Rob Key said you don't win test matches with bowlers a keeper can stand up to. **** Key and McCullum off and get Foakes back in.
  2. The social media stuff is always crap, not sure if it's the players or the media guys though. Other clubs the players seem to genuinely like them, ours look annoyed by them
  3. I'm not a fan at all, think it'll likely be a bit of a more passive version of Maresca in the champ, where just having on paper a better team should be enough. I think his stubborness if he hasn't learnt to mix it up a bit more, will definitely be more of an issue if we do go back up. Also, regardless of manager, we're having most of the ball bar one or two games you'd imagine, so having a manager keen on having the ball isn't that bad it's whether he's willing to be a bit more forward thinking and direct when we've got it, that'll win people over.
  4. Don't think anyone thought it'd be easy for Cifuentes did they? But I don't think anyone thought we'd be anywhere near as bad as we were
  5. Pretty simple really, I think he'll do a job this year simply because we're the biggest club, but if he's not learnt to adapt it's a very short sighted appointment when we get back up and his previous stubborness likely becomes an issue again.
  6. I'm not keen on him, but I think he'll definitely do a job and achieve what's needed this season though. Hopefully learnt a few lessons from a spell of failure
  7. Lost on penalties
  8. Bit sick in my mouth listening to Jesse Marsch
  9. Yeah Stan said have they thrown it away, then you referenced being 4 down, which is what Stan is getting at
  10. Hence why he said thrown it away isn't it? They were 4 down by playing like idiots
  11. Reckon McCullum is half out the door as well?
  12. When I started my save in Norway with Jerv, I aslo started one with Liverpool in Uruguay as I couldn't decide which to be. I'm now on the Liverpool save, and first season I'm in with a chance of reaching the Sudamericana final, after getting Bolivar in the semi's (fully expect to get battered after saying this ) Won the opening stage, and won my group in the weird mid season stage they do, but lost to Penarol in the final, not sure you actually get anything for it, but points count towards the overall table so good to do well in it. Now hoping to win the closing stage, which should also hopefully see me top the overall table and not have the playoff to decide the actual champion.
  13. Not a free but still baffles me we managed to get Tunchev in League One
  14. I really want Key to piss off most out of everyone
  15. Issue in the Belgium and Cape Verde groups is both second place sides are on 2 points as well, and both are playing 1st in their groups.
  16. Feel like Bashir has always just been a don't worry about how many runs or what rate he's going at he'll pick up wickets by being a target for batsman
  17. Are they? I think most have just been massively underwhelmed by how crap they've been up until today
  18. Shame they haven't picked Rehan, so they at least have a spin option able to bowl a bit of variety
  19. Needs to start well because September has some very loseable games
  20. Promoted local side away from home has got us losing all over it hasn't it
×
×
  • Create New...