-
Posts
2,207 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by CornwallFox
-
If he is fit enough to play, and anywhere near his top speed for his age, he'd be with a punt. Proper knowhow. Even if he isn't the full MA experience, he'll still be a hell of a lot better than our other options. That's IF those first two things are true.
-
Best goals we've seen at the King Power
CornwallFox replied to BrilliantFox's topic in Leicester City Forum
I didn't say you said it. I said I get annoyed when people say it. -
Best goals we've seen at the King Power
CornwallFox replied to BrilliantFox's topic in Leicester City Forum
I get very, very annoyed when people say hazard won us the title. We were winning the title even if spurs had won. -
Best goals we've seen at the King Power
CornwallFox replied to BrilliantFox's topic in Leicester City Forum
Very good point! -
The people watching him train will be in a better position to know
-
Best goals we've seen at the King Power
CornwallFox replied to BrilliantFox's topic in Leicester City Forum
The first four you mention there, plus Joachim must have scored one of his wonder goals at home? -
LCFC 3-1 Ipswich, post-match thread
CornwallFox replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
Seem to have landed on a first eleven that can get results -
I'd love being part of France and not the UK TBF
-
Yeah but if Ukraine relents and plays ball it will offset the coming -1 of Venezuela in the wars stopped space
-
Bristol Away Match Thread Dec 10th 7:45pm
CornwallFox replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Because it's not close -
Bristol Away Match Thread Dec 10th 7:45pm
CornwallFox replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Should have been daka -
Bristol Away Match Thread Dec 10th 7:45pm
CornwallFox replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Without a doubt, and by a country mile, the worst player I've ever seen in a city shirt. -
Bristol Away Match Thread Dec 10th 7:45pm
CornwallFox replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
We're playing with ten men with Daka jogging around nowhere near the ball -
Bristol Away Match Thread Dec 10th 7:45pm
CornwallFox replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Is that really all you can see in their choice of passes and movement? If so, you're watching the wrong game. -
Bristol Away Match Thread Dec 10th 7:45pm
CornwallFox replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Bristol are really imaginative in how they use the ball -
Bristol Away Match Thread Dec 10th 7:45pm
CornwallFox replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Looks like we might have a team forming here -
I'm not sure anybody disagrees with that. What that means is perhaps more open to interpretation. But I'll bow out of the rest of this conversation as I don't want to give the impression that I think the scumbags that did it are anything other than scumbags.
-
It was only in 1929 that the British made 16 the age for marriage in Britain - and 14 for girls in British India. Previously in Britain the age for girls was 12. From 1275 until the late 19th century that was also the age of consent. In London in 1895 a bylaw finally forbid beating women - but only between the hours of 10om and 7am so as not to wake the neighbours. My point isn't that immigrants are perfect. It's that Britain itself is imperfect. Pretending we've got universal beliefs we've always had that make us better after simply untrue. Which makes it all the more maddening that people on the right kept voting in the Tories who stopped processing claims and intentionally created a huge backlog of people. They did that thinking it would help them electorally because they don't give a stuff about actually doing anything with power. I'd rather we just talked about scumbag young men and the penalties they should pay. We need to sort the other issues but those making the most noise about them also did nothing to stop the problem building.
-
I'm sorry, it's awful.
-
You sound like a head case. What has the origin of the men got to do with the appalling crime committed? It's an awful, heinous, disgraceful crime. But the men's origin is not relevant to that.
-
What are these Western values that you say they don't represent?
