Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

CornwallFox

Member
  • Posts

    2,207
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by CornwallFox

  1. I thought he put a decent shift in TBF
  2. Tbh I think the players have put a shift in last two games. Blackburn we created more than I can recall all season but utterly fell apart. Tonight I can't argue with the effort, we are struggling with having any skill, but would've been a decent result, albeit a very workmanlike performance. I think people need to accept we have terrible players. Maybe half a team of decent championship players at most, and that's pushing it.
  3. It's absolutely nothing like that. Though I was thinking myself his suggestion was as dumb as that one. Nobody is calling for people to personally house asylum seekers are they? Nobody. Such a nonsense right wing talking point.
  4. Daka's first touch. How is this lad a professional footballer.
  5. Can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'd put Daka on for carranza. Daka is the worst footballer I've ever seen in a city shirt but carranza isn't looking too hot himself.
  6. I don't think you're being quite honest about what it is we're suggesting but probably easier to move on.
  7. Oh I see. Yes I just do a hobby for money. A hobby I would never do for fun 😅
  8. Can you post this more often?
  9. Jesus Christ this game is boring
  10. Not sure what you mean?
  11. Yes I'm a higher rate tax payer with daughter at uni
  12. I've paid for now TV, I'm watching now TV. I know it's going to be a miserable evening before I start, but I've got food and beer. It'll be okay.
  13. Are there not times when the two things are one and the same? Realistically, no honest approach to the small boats issue can ignore the need to improve conditions in other countries. I.e. solve problems at source. If you don't do that, you're not going to solve the problem no matter how many over simplified policies farage comes up with.
  14. We really do have an awful squad.
  15. There's a fair discussion to be had there. Not regarding the laffer curve though, which is basically meaningless when it comes to real world application, particularly if you're trying to extrapolate one single curve across an increasingly complicated tax code. Certain taxes have certainly brought in higher revenue at higher rates in the past.
  16. Firstly, I'm not sure I offered much defence, I simply added some context that goes sorely missing. Second, multiple times I've asked questions of you or offered honest discussion about the pros and cons of approaches to be met by silence. There seems to be a group on here that pops in to slate labour whilst never wanting to engage in any meaningful discussion of alternatives.
  17. Tory tax rises 2010-2024 equated to 3% of GDP. It's also fairly clear the tax rises 5 months into a labour government last year weren't a response to labour policies.
  18. Still doesn't answer the question.
  19. Government might have to raise tax shocker. What would you do differently?
  20. While you might be right, trump did spent his time watching it on TV, doing nothing to stop it, and then pardoned them all.
  21. That would be great but does require other clubs to not notice how crap our players are!
  22. It needs to be decent premier League loans. Players not quite in first team squads but with the quality to shine at this level. We can't take risks with foreign imports from tiny leagues. We need to know they can deal with the physicality of the championship.
  23. No idea why people are saying we're going to end mid table. Unless we start creating and scoring we're not going to win football matches. The next transfer window is going to be huge.
  24. Why do they do this as of they're having to do it secretly or 'go against the establishment' even literally nobody has stopped any flags going up and nobody really gives a stuff except the faragist victim club. How is some ropey looking flags going up news?
×
×
  • Create New...