Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

CornwallFox

Member
  • Posts

    2,206
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by CornwallFox

  1. Yeah sporting activities only
  2. Yeah it's really nasty, the design looks like something Primark would come up with rather than Adidas. It's a shocker.
  3. Went in club shop today and looked at the home kit. Interesting to see them all without sponsors but tbh I thought the kit was horrific.
  4. Great servant of the club. Really likeable player who always gave his all, even though he never quite got back to his best after injuries. Hope he goes on and enjoys some European football during the rest of his career.
  5. A bit of me thinks he does it so he can buy the dip himself.
  6. Akinbiyi was a far better player.
  7. Praet was a far better player.
  8. I imagine he'll start the season on the bench and finish it in the team
  9. Just take him out the squad. There's zero point in having him on the bench. I'd rather we had a young kid from the academy in the bench who could at least trap a football.
  10. The experience of John's House is incredible. You don't understand what flawless service is until you witness it. Everything comes out the perfect amount of time after the last course. When I went I was blown away by the overall package. When it came to the food John does like to challenge sometimes and I didn't necessarily like everything I ate but it almost didn't matter, it's the best meal I've ever eaten (a 9 course tasting menu). I ate at the elephant in Torquay recently which is another 1* restaurant and the food was less challenging - everything was gorgeous flavours that were bound to be liked - but the experience wasn't quite as amazing as John's House.
  11. It's not confidence. He's just rubbish.
  12. I like Nelson. Hard to say with Okoli. But as a team it's pretty depressing
  13. Apart from the 3 behind the striker that is such a depressing Leicester team
  14. I'm not really arguing the rights and wrongs of it but it seems pretty clear when we were last relegated Coady and winks were purchased in part to add leadership and experience, and from Enzo's comments halfway through that season, Coady was delivering at least those elements within the club.
  15. Most the ground sits quietly and then claps the team off. I can tell you the same was true going back at least as far as 1993 when I first started going to matches. Suspect this is probably true at most clubs.
  16. It's possible to not be a very good player on the pitch, but off the pitch set high standards for young players, exude positivity in training, challenge less experienced players to up their games.
  17. He wasn't very good for us but not sure about people having a go at him. I remember when Enzo did a winter Q&A he was asked about the most important player in the squad and he said Coady for what he brought to the dressing room. None of us see inside the club so I tend to think he was a good presence internally.
  18. If we signed nobody but somehow got rid of Coady, Soumare and Daka we'd be in a stronger position than we started.
  19. Maguire did well for us, hence the world record fee. Him and Evans were very decent together. The fact he's become a bit of a joke since doesn't change what he did here. Elliot is probably the only other name id accept
  20. As much of an icon as he was at the time, how is Steve Walsh making this XI? Or Knockaert? The only answer I can see from the last 35 years is schmeichel, Ricardo, Morgan, Huth (I would consider Evans/Maguire also), Fuchs, kante, Drinkwater, Mahrez, Albrighton, Maddison, vardy
  21. I always just get whichever kit I liked at the end of the season when it goes on offer.
  22. Good character is mainly relevant to sentencing rather than trial. It's a mitigation after a guilty verdict. And claims of good character can be countered.
  23. He's not good enough. That's not slagging him off. He's a solid player, probably lower champ/upper L1 level, but not good enough to ever be in our first 11. I don't dislike him, maybe the opposite actually, but we should be paying low wages to have him as an occasional option.
  24. Don't really know if that happened though. Could easily be we had not much money and somebody in the recruitment team had them on a list. Nobody really knows.
  25. There was never a single moment anybody thought this would be a good signing. Who on earth scouted him?
×
×
  • Create New...