Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. It was my worry, and well it’s being confirmed… how long do we wait?
  2. I agree more possession means we can do exactly what we want walk it into the net
  3. Just make it easy for teams I feel, yeah we had the ball a lot but they are than happy to soak it up and try to catch us out. We had chances sure but apart from Reid’s we didn’t actually trouble them too much. It’s very much Martin ball what I expected after his rangers spell, no different. The football isn’t winning football
  4. Forest beating Liverpool, we can barely lay a glove on the likes of burton and mk dons… the fall is hard to take
  5. Wouldn’t surprise me if Villa get relegated, lost all their best players and to rebuild from that is tough especially dealing with champions league too
  6. The clubs dead, just watch us in the 90’s
  7. The club is gone, not dead but gone… no destination, no direction just surviving without a compass
  8. Martin he is useless, if Southampton wasn’t enough rangers told you he couldn’t even mange at league one level.. we have issues massive problems
  9. 25million we spent on him, and in league one he looks lost
  10. Leeds went through this, so the club won’t die… but right now I struggle to see how we build and move forward
  11. Basically I have said it for the last few years we are like Man U, no one cares loads of mercenaries, and just wrong management appointments that continue the trend..
  12. League one, man down 2 one down… this is the start of officially the worst Leicester side. Martin seems to have this weird respect amongst his peers, but he doesn’t have a clue about football and what winning is. Losing to burton at home is the lowest point I remember, but we did see this not long after Rodgers was appointed.. the club is dead, overpaying for mercenaries and making the wrong managerial appointments led us here
  13. Very much Martin ball.. no real chances lots of the ball get easily countered and beaten though
  14. I keep saying it Martin is clueless he struggled to win with rangers against similar calibre opposition… the appointment was bad that isn’t everything though the club is just rotten now
  15. Officially the worst Leicester side ever
  16. League two guys.. bunch of twats.. red now twat … can we stop giving these idiots money please
  17. Useless ****s… are there any happy clappers left now?
  18. It’s like watching Spain but with no defence or threat upfront
  19. Creating f all can’t defend..
  20. Not much changed from the last few seasons I see
  21. Portsmouth are in the championship… Oxford not playing 😂
  22. Exactly people are running out of patience, and rightly so… Martin wasn’t the appointment most wanted and his record at Rangers is atrocious, I’m struggling to see how he turns this around.
  23. I felt Reid, Thomas and Okoli might have found their level… but seems we need to be lower down for them to start to look decent
  24. I would argue we didn’t even deserve a point based on that second half. Notts had all the best chances
  25. It was embarrassing struggling in the championship… to be even more shit in league one is the ultimate embarrassment. We need to improve massively, can anyone really see it though? Martin he is stubborn, and with Rangers against similar opposition he struggled there too
×
×
  • Create New...