Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

hackneyfox

Member
  • Posts

    8,962
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hackneyfox

  1. Pay him off, you can take the loss this season.
  2. I've just heard he's on a 4 year deal!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what the whiners will say about that?
  3. You'd have thought this was obvious but it seems that the whiners don't see it that way.
  4. You asked him for a list of players
  5. He's been paid off so currently earning nothing. We don't have to match wjat Trabxonspor are paying.
  6. Do transfer windows across Europe all close tomorrow?
  7. I’ve sold one already.
  8. You were bored yesterday?
  9. Thanks for your permission.
  10. Can’t find the resale option for this game.
  11. Someone mentioned recently that the club aren’t responsible for the order in which blocks of tickets are released. Apparently down to home club and plod? Is this true? Best seats never seem to go on sale first.
  12. Bob Hazel used them when he signed?
  13. He was claiming that Klopp is involved but he's now the German manager.
  14. They own 10% of Leeds so easy enough to offload. They must have known rules in this country prohibit the branding of football clubs but still went ahead and bought into Leeds. I still think it's all unicorn droppings.
  15. I'll mention this AGAIN! It's the same person making all the posts about Red Bull and he's yet to get anything correct.
  16. It may well be that nobody else is interested, if so he'll have to knuckle down and take the risk of getting an injury like any other footballer, if he doesn't scouting reports on him will be poor and he won't get his move in January.
  17. It includes a bigger and better training centre and ground which no other league one club has.
  18. Aren’t all clubs in debt?
  19. When would those have been paid and how much?
  20. Is it ok if I share this Bentleys Roof? Many on there saw Frankie in his pomp.
×
×
  • Create New...