Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
His agent John, he's basically our defacto DOF, holds a lot of power at the club.
He's also Enzo's agent, KDH, Hamza....
Our managerial shortlist in the summer were all his clients. Oscar Garcia another one, he's currently at OHL
Last couple of seasons leaks/early releases have really dropped, not just for us I mean contrywide.
I think it's down to commercial uncertainty more than anything.
We will obviously have kits designed and signed off already, but who teams have on the front can happen really last minute these days, so I think we'll see a real increase in late june/early july kit releases.
I think Hull win tonight and there will be a surprise drop out of either WBA or Norwich on the final day.
With Hull to go on and win the play offs on momentum.
I just think open top parades are fine the first time we won the champ/league 1... I guarantee there would be a thread on here laughing at Leeds if they did it.
The Premier League is a bit different IMHO, teams aren't expected to continually win that are they, especially not back to back.
I hope not.
This season should be treat as a lesson in what happens when you **** up, not a celebration of success of any sort.
We had a job to do, we were expected to do it, we've almost done it.
Celebrate at the ground, go on holiday and come back ready for next season where we should be.
The world: Surely LCFC can't do anything else poorly thought out and ill timed....
LCFC: TODAY'S FIXTURE SUPPORTS THE DISABILITY MATTERS CAMPAIGN, SO WE'VE DESIGNED AN AMAZING LIGHT SHOW TO ENSURE ANYONE WITH EPILEPSY CAN STAY IN THE WARM IN THE CONCOURSE UNTIL KICK OFF!!!!!
29 appearances for him this season.
He's not missed that many games entirely (only 3 games, they won 2 and lost 1).
25 starts 12 wins 5 draws 8 losses.
4 off the bench, 1 won 3 losses.
Don't think there's enough data there really, however he's started the last 16 league games in a row and they've been in decent form since Feb.
One thing for sure is we don't have enough characters like him.
Just in case you need more of a reason to hate this man*
*I know he's in charge, but could have handled this much more calmly, less embarrasingly for the kit man.
In my experience, psychologically £25 is enough to cause the sort of chaos we’re seeing here. £15… most would probably pay, £25… that’s basically an extra game a season.
I reckon 70% will make the move and 30% will pay up. Win win for the club.