-
Posts
13,699 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by Spudulike
-
The word 'breach' has been used time and again, including by our own fans, to hit LCFC with a stick and explain it away by saying the club got off due to a technicality. It didn't. There was NO breach, NO technicality and the judgement of the Independent Commission makes it clear... On 30 August 2024 an independent Premier League (“PL”) Appeal Board allowed Leicester City FC’s (“LCFC”) appeal, finding that the Club did not breach Rule E.49 of the PL’ s Profit & Sustainability Rules (“PSRs”), and so there was no jurisdiction to pursue the complaint against the Club [60]. This needs to be book marked as the cheating accusations will be thrown at the club forever more much like the ignorant fools that still bring up the the 2002 administration.
-
Apparently been training with us all summer. Don't do it Matty
-
He's not happy, is he Keeps claiming that LCFC have breached the rules. They haven't however he tries to frame it. If they had they would now be getting a points deduction. LCFC asked for the Premier League rules to be applied correctly. The commission agreed. No technicality, no flouting, no cheating. A victory for all clubs that dare to challenge the grubby 6.
-
I had to go in for lung biopsy a couple of years ago and when the surgeon first saw me to explain the procedure I was already wearing a hospital gown. Back on the ward I got dressed in my City shirt and waited for him to talk me through the next steps. When he saw me he said that I was lucky that he hadn't seen that before, admitting that he was a Notts F fan. We both had a snigger.
-
Worst traffic ever yesterday trying to get out of the city towards the (closed) M69. Right from Queens Road all the way through down past Fosse Park. Seemed to be an abundance of ambulances. Perhaps I should've left earlier.
-
We'll never know. But pretty sure that he wouldn't have made that tackle.
-
Don't think Vestergaard would've made that last ditch, goal saving tackle. Hasn't got the pace of Okoli.
-
Think that I'd rather keep Cannon.
-
But it was
-
A what?
